Without doubt the lady featured in the photo below has a cute straight hairstyle, even though her hair is skinny / thin, she trimmed it in a fashionable manner which makes her look beautiful. Many women complain about having thin / skinny hair, because they admire those with thick / high volume hair, however, you can also look beautiful as long as you opt for a trend which looks good with thin hair..
The good thing about straight hairstyle is that it looks good on both skinny / thick volume hair, and this explains why the lady in the photo above looks beautiful. I like the way she trimmed her hair, it has different levels which flatters her round face very well, and you can also see how she styled her front bang.
Women Long Straight Hairstyles 2013
Now with this lady, she features a full length straight bleached skinny hairstyle, if you have black hair or any other color, you cam easily turn your hair to a similar color by bleaching it with the right hair bleaching chemicals. However, skinny hair is too weak, so you have to use gentle bleaching powder / chemicals to avoid damages. Straightening your hair with a flat iron will expose it to excessive heat, so you need to apply a heat protective cream / spray so that you create a shield against heat produced by the flat iron. Before, using a flat iron, you should comb your hair with a wide toothed brush and moist your hair so that it gets soft. Brushing / ironing dry hair will result into hair loss or damaging of hair roots.
Women Long Straight Hairstyles With a Bang
Bangs differ in style, some are front bangs and the most common are the front bangs like the one the lady in the picture above has. Women with round face shapes look good with front bangs, however, when straightening your skinny hair, make sure that you also straight the bang so that it looks cute like the rest of the hair, you also need to trim it well so that it stops just above your eyebrows.
Beautiful Straight Hairstyles for Long Hair
In the style 3, I mentioned about side swept bangs, now the lady in the picture above features a side swept bang, women with heart , diamond, long and oval face shapes look cute when they side sweep their bangs to the side. However, to look smart with this trend, you have to trim split ends with a pair of scissors, many times when you straighten your hair, underlying hair strands will pop-up, so the best thing to do is to cut them off, this will give your skinny hair a thick volume.
Fine Straight Hairstyles for Women
Cute Straight Long Hairstyles for Women
Skinny Brown Straight Hairstyles for Long Hair
Long Straight Hairstyles for Teenage Girls
Simple Long Hairstyles Straight Celebrity
Straight Long Hairstyles by Selena Gomez
Simple Cute Straight Hairstyles
Short Straight Haircuts
Straight Hairstyles for Women
Short straight hairstyles
One thing you have to always remember before you wear long blonde is the fact that the color does not fever every skin color, this type of hairstyle looks good on ladies with light skins, so, if your not sure of how you look with blonde hair, I suggest you visit your hairstylist for advice, if at all you see a lady with a similar skin color like yours and they have blonde hair,..
…. if they look beautiful, chance are high that you will also look cute with this blonde hair trend, however, blonde hair gets dirty very easily, so you need to take of care it on a daily basis and you also have to avoid dusty places.
In the picture above I have featured four ladies with different long blonde hairstyles, each of these ladies has a unique face shapes which determines the hairstyles they have.
Style 2: The lady in style 2 features a messy long blonde hairstyle which looks good on casual women who always want something unique and disturbing. To have such a messy style, you need to have thin or skinny hair, if you have thick hair, you can make it thin by washing it with warm water.
Style 4: The lady in style 4 features a long bob blonde haircut, her bob has different levels, so it was not cut on the same level, women with round face shapes will not look cute with such a hair cut because it create no space around the face, however, ladies with small square face shape can easily hide in the cage created by this crazy bob haircut.
Easy Long Blonde Hairstyles
What makes a hairstyle easy are the procedures you go through to have that particular hairstyle. In this case, the four featured blonde long trends featured in the picture above are easy to style, the wavy style can be done using a French braid or a curling iron, the straight hair trend in position 7 and 8 can be done by use of flattening iron.
Cute Long Blonde Hairstyles
I know it is very difficult to maintain a blonde hair style, but these ladies feature glamorous blonde hair, the styles are different basing on the face shapes of these ladies,
African American Long Blonde Hairstyles
It is not common to find an African American woman with blonde hair because most of them have dark skins, however, a woman with a bright skin like Beyounce can look cute with blonde long hair. The lady on position 13 features a medium length wavy blonde hairstyle which flatters her oval face shape very well.
Long Blonde Hairstyles for round faces
Despite of the color of your hairstyle, you should always complement your round face with a cool hairstyle, make sure that it flatters it or even give it a new face shape. For example the side swept bang blonde hair trend in position 18, creates a diagonal shape around the fore head on that lady in position 18
Wavy Long Blonde Hairstyles
Some ladies have natural waves, so bleaching their hair blonde can be very simple, however, those without natural waves, I suggest you bleach your hair first before making waves, because the bleaching process will involve covering your hair until it turns blonde, this process can mess up non-natural waves.
Curly Long Blonde Hairstyles
Making curls in long hair is very easy; however the size of your curls will depend on the size of the barrel of your curling iron. For example, celebrities in position 25, 26 27 feature small curls, this means they used a curling iron which has a small barrel, while the lady in position 28 features big curls which can be archived by using a big barrel curling iron. You should always bleach your hair first before bleaching it, but also don’t forget to use a heat protective spray to shield your hair against excessive heat.
Long Blonde Hairstyles with a bang
Long Braided Blonde Hairstyles
Braiding your hair can look as a trend to you, but it also helps your hair to grow long and thick, style 33 36 can be cute braids for a wedding, so if you want to braid that long blonde hair on your wedding day, those two options should be put into consideration. However, you can also have a simple single braid just like the lady in position 34, this will give your long blonde hair a new casual style.
Straight Long Blonde Hairstyles
Short Blonde Haircuts for Women
Which Hairstyles Suit You
40 Extremely Professional Work Hairstyles for Long Hair – 2014
Cute Short Blonde Hairstyles For Women
I know many of you fancy long thick hair, but the challenge which comes with this type of hair is un-measureable, during summer you will hate this thick hair because of the warmth and heat it keeps, that is why most women opt for medium length hairstyles during summer. On this list of different sets, i have featured most of the cool long hairstyles for thick hair that you might select from.
However, if you treat this hair well and style it in an appropriate manner, you will look fabulous. In this pots I have feature 40 different hairstyles for long layered thick hair which you can opt for, but before opting for any of these trends, you need to define the shape of you face, those with bangs, you have to style that bang so that it flatters your face in an amazing manner.
STYLING LONG THICK HAIR
- Prepare your hair with the right hair products: - This is a basic process which you need to consider when ever styling long thick hair. Experts advise us to use organic hair products like shampoo / hair conditioners, once these products have organic ingredients, your hair will stay natural and nice looking, for example you can opt for hair products with olive or Jojoba. After conditioning and cleaning thick long hair, it will be ready for any style you find desirable.
- Try different Style: - Before opting for one particular style, i suggest you try out different styles, for example you can make temporary waves / curls, try out a temporary straight hairstyle by combing thick hair straight, try a French side braid, or a side swept braid. During the process of testing what works, don’t use hair products, you can sprinkle some little water on your hair so that it is soft, this will make it easier to style.
- Pin thick long hair to the back: - If you have no time for the saloon or to work on your hair, try a very simple technique, comb your hair straight and then hold most of your hair to the back with hair pins. This can be a temporary option as you prepare to visit the saloon at the end of the week.
- Try a shoulder plait style: – Plaiting thick long hair will save you the burden caused by too much thick hair, this is an ideal hairstyle for summer time, because the temperatures will be high so you will need a hairstyle which gives you comfort. A shoulder plait is very simple to make, hold that thick long hair from behind and make a single braid which you can sweep to the shoulder; you will need a headband to hold the thick hair firmly. Very busy moms and working class ladies with little time for the saloon, you will find this shoulder plait hairstyle very convenient and easy to maintain.
- You can opt for a straight hair style:- Straightening long thick hair is not that difficult, brush your hair straight before using a flat iron, those with natural waves, you have to straighten your hair gradually so that you don’t damage your hair. The other thing you have to note is to protect thick hair from heat cause by a flat iron; in this case you have to use a heat protective cream / spray.
- Style the Bangs: - Women with thick bangs, you should not miss this cute style. Thick bangs can change your looks if you treat and style them appropriately, you can use examples of cute bangs with long thick hair from ladies featured in position 5, 6, 7,8,9,10,11 and 12. Bangs differ in style but the most popular bangs include front bangs side swept bangs.
- Make curls or waves with thick long hair:- Since this type of hair has a big volume, you might find it difficult to curl it of make waves, however, you have to be patient with this process. After conditioning your hair, it will be moist and soft, specify the size of curls you want, it can be very difficult to have thin / small curls because your hair has a thick volume.
- Try a hair bun: - This is a great option for ladies who want to have short thick hair without cutting their long thick hair. Buns differ in style, you can opt for a side bun, a high bun or a messy bun, the choice is you’re to make. Once long hair is put into a bun, you will find it easy to maintain this hair, if you hate thick long hair which flows all-over the shoulder; this should be one of the options you could try. You can hold this bun with some cute colorful pins to spice up your beauty.
- Up-do hairstyle: - Long thick hair looks very cute with an Up-do hairstyle, to make this Up-do by your self, you need to hold your hair up in a messy bun, this can be a good option if you want to go for a party. You can as well try a French twist hairstyle with long thick hair.
- Ponytail style: - School girls and very busy moms you will love this option. After conditioning your hair, comb it straight and then hold it back, use a rubber band to hold hair firmly. To look beautiful, you have to spray this ponytail so that it looks shiny and thick. Ponytails differ in type, you can opt for cheerleader ponytail, side ponytail, fireworks ponytail, illusion ponytail, inverse ponytail and so much more…
Long hairstyles for thick hair with side bangs
GROWING THICK LONG HAIR QUICKLY:
You don’t have to be worried if you have thin / skinny hair, because their so many steps you can take to have thick long hair, below I have listed summarized steps you can follow to archive this dream;
- Use the best hair products: - Today we have more than 100 types of hair growth products on the market; however, you have to opt for organic products which keep your hair natural and healthy.
- Trim split ends:- To have a thick long hair, you need to trim your hair on a regular basis, this will encourage it to grow quickly and thick.
- Eat enough proteins: It fact that your hair depends on what you eat, these proteins will boost the growth of hair and it also gives it a shinny look. However, you need to opt for natural proteins which are not harmful to your body, avoid eating red meat because it is not friendly to our bodies. You also need to more fruits to get Vitamin C, B , D, please don’t forget to drink lots of water.
- Take care of your scalp:- This is one of the most important sections you should not ignore, hair grows on a scalp, so you have to give it enough attention, message your head with your fingertips, this will help the scalp get relieved from stress, the same process will stimulate blood flow which will boost thick hair growth.
- Don’t over wash your hair: - It is good to keep your hair clean, however, you don’t have to over wash it, this will swipe out all natural oils and leave it dry, so, you can clean it once or twice a week.
- Don’t use hair dye:- Not until when you grow thick long hair, you have to stay away from hair dye, bleaching your hair makes it weak because most bleaching chemicals are too strong, over using them will damage hair strands and it also damages the scalp.
- Change your lifestyle :- It does not matter if you use the best organic hair growth products, you have to change your lifestyle, in this case, you have to exercise frequently, read instructions before using any hair product, minimize on your stress levels,
Long hairstyles for thick straight hair
Long hairstyles for thick hair and round face
Long hairstyles for thick hair 2013
Long hairstyles for thick hair oval face
Cute hairstyles for thick hair
African American long hairstyles for thick hair
Blonde long hairstyles for thick hair
MANAGING THICK LONG HAIR:
- Wash it with cold or Luke-warm water: – To maintain the thick volume, you need to wash your hair with cold / Luke-warm water. Hot water will wipe out all oils and leave your thick hair thin.
- Apply Serum: - To keep your hair moist, you can put some little serum in your hands and apply this serum through out the hair, avoid using too much of this serum or any related hair product, it will make your hair look messy.
- Comb thick hair with a wide toothed comb: - On a regular basis you have to comb thick hair so that you look cute and smart. However, you should use wide toothed combs because they put less stress on both the roots and strands of your hair. Please, don’t comb wet hair, blow dry it so that it remains moist but not wet.
Best Short Hairstyles for Thick Hair
16 Easy-To-Do Long Hairstyles for Thick Hair For All Face Shapes # 6 IS JUST INCREDIBLE
15 Breathtaking Long Hairstyles for Thick Hair – JUST AMAZING!!
Medium Hairstyles for Thick Hair
Now that we have been covering all the different hair styles for Adults in our series of hair styles, i guess it will also be worth covering hair trends for kids, it does not matter if you have a boy or a girl, their hair requires attention and care just like yours, however, for kids, it is not so much about beauty, because they barely don’t even care about their looks,…
… but any fashionable and trendy woman will want their kids to look glamorous just like them. On this list I have featured 40 cute long hairstyles for kids, I know most kids have short hair, but it is very easy to0 grow this hair long, I see most parents braiding this short hair so that it grows fast, and others they trim it so that it grows evenly and faster. Since kid’s hair is soft, you need to take care of it gently, avoid heated products like flat irons or curling irons, you should also stay away from very strong hair products, please parents with kids who have short hair, don’t get tempted to use hair growth products, I know you want quick results, but most of these hair growth products can cause harm and they can even affect the growth of your kid’s hair in the long run, make sure you feed your child foods with natural proteins and fats, foods like fish, white meat, milk, eggs are reach in proteins, and this hair depends on proteins to grow faster.
Hairstyles for little girls with long hair
Hairstyles for kids with medium hair
TIPS ON HOW TO CARE FOR KID’S HAIR:
- Wash and Condition :- Since their hormones are too active, you will find that their scalps produces lots of oils, so you have to moderate these oils to avoid dandruff issues, also kids are well known for playing in dirty places, so if they have a natural blonde hairstyles, you need to wash that hair at least once a day. On the other hand kids have their own shampoo, this type of shampoo is so gentle and it has an appealing scent which will make their hair smell good.
- Comb it straight: - This option will apply only when your child has straight hair, don’t get tempted to comb curly / wavy hair. Before combing it, you can spray it so that it becomes soft and easy to comb, however, you should use a wide toothed comb to remove tangles in your child’s long hair.
- Braid it: - If you have little time to take care of your child’s hair, you can braid it, this process will also encourage their hair to grow long and thick. The type of braids will differ basing on your needs and what looks good on your child, for example, in position 6, that girl has a very simple French braid which makes her long hair look casual, in position 14, you can see an African American child with full length braids, this type of braids are good if you want your child to grow thick long hair, so you have to spray them regularly so that they stay moist, that condition will encourage your child’s hair to grow fast.
- Accessorize it: - Basically this is an option, it is not a must that you have to accessorize your child’s hair, however, without doubt, kids love colorful hair accessories, get some ideas from kids featured in position 5, 9, 10 and 27
ENJOY THE REST OF THE GALLERY FOR LONG HAIRSTYLES FOR KIDS:
Hairstyles for African American kids with long hair
Cute hairstyles for kids with long hair
Easy hairstyles for kids with long hair
Braided hairstyles for kids with long hair
Wavy hairstyles for kids with long hair
Curly hairstyles for kids with long hair
Hairstyles for kids with long hair With Bangs
40 Extremely Professional Work Hairstyles for Long Hair – 2014
Great Hair Colors for Short Hair
Long hairstyles for thick hair
Long Blonde Hairstyles
Now that we’re almost done with holidays, it is time to get back to work, I know most of you have made New Year resolutions for 2014 however, you need to take it one day at a time and make those dreams come true. I guess during the holiday time, you opted for a casual hairstyle, so now you have to get rid of that simple, chic casual hair trend…
…..and try out some of these 40 professional long hairstyles for work. You don’t have to spend a fortune to have some of these hairstyles, for example, you can try the side swept bang style featured in position 3, it will flatter your face very well and at the same time make you look professional and respectable. If you want to color that long hair, you should opt for professional colors like blonde, brown, copper brown and black.
The type of work hairstyles to opt for will depend on the nature of your job, for example, if you hold a professional position like Marissa Mayer of YAHOO, you probably to go for a simple long hairstyle like the one featured in position 2
Work interview hairstyles for long hair
If you’re going for a job interview, you have to dress appropriately but at the same time you have to opt for a professional hairstyle because your looks say a lot about you, on the other hand, you don’t have to spend a fortune to look good, unless when the job you’re applying for is too professional and it pays very well. In the photo above, I have featured 4 beautiful ladies with unique professional long hairstyles, ladies in position 6 7 feature Updo professional hairstyle; it is a very simple hair trend which you wear to a job interview. On the other hand, if you want to color your hair, you can consider the brown hair style in position 8, bleaching black hair to brown is not so difficult, however, you need to use lots of bleach to turn black hair brown, yet on the other hand, if you have blonde hair, you will use less bleach.
CATEGORIES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
- Cute African American Hairstyles
- Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- Incredible Curly Hairstyles
- Cute Hair Extensions Wigs
- Recommended Hair Products for Women
- Insanely Beautiful Short Hairstyles
- Glamorous Long Hairstyles
- Amazing Medium Hairstyles
- Latest Wavy Hairstyles
- Cool Wedding Hairstyles
Updo hairstyles for long hair for work
Much as you want to look fabulous at work, this Updo hairstyle will cost you a fortune, so if your salary can cater for that bill, you have the freedom to opt for this classic hairstyle for work. On the other hand, you need to have thick hair. Women with thin / skinny long hair, you can easily grow it thick by changing your lifestyle and treating your hair as recommended by a professional hairstylist, in brief, you can do the following to grow that thin long hair thick in just 30 days:
- Drink enough water to keep your hair moisturized.
- Braid your hair if possible, this will encourage it to grow thicker and longer at the same time
- Eat foods with natural fats proteins ( Eggs, G-nuts, Milk, Fish, etc)
- Sleep / Rest for longer hours, this will help your body relax and process nutrients needed to grow your hair thick.
- Use natural hair growth products.
- Trim your hair so that it grows faster.
Office hairstyles for long hair
Office ladies you need to opt for a stylish and professional hairstyle for work, this is so because you will be interacting with professional clients, so you have to compose your self in an amazing manner. However, if you have a casual job, you probably need to opt for a professional casual hairstyle like the one I featured in position 13, on the other hand, the pony tail style can fit in any position.
Hairstyles for work
African American Work Hairstyles for Long Hair
Much as African Ladies are blessed with black thick hair, they always have trouble growing that hair long, so most of them can only afford medium / shoulder length hairstyles, however, this should not worry you, if you put in enough effort, you can easily get long hair, I see most African American women opting for the braid hairstyle, because it makes hair grow faster and longer, so if you have the time and patience, you can as well give it a try. Once you get the desired length, you can choose a style to spice it up, for example, the lady in position 24, featured a thick black wavy shoulder length hairstyle, it is very simple and cute, if you have a round face and a bang at the same time, you can try out example 22, however, you have to trim that bang in an appropriate manner so that you look attractive and professional.
Blonde Work Hairstyles for Long Hair
Wavy Work Hairstyles for Long Hair
Curly Work Hairstyles for Long Hair
I just love curly hair, I guess you will agree with me that all these ladies look fabulous and attractive, I see no reason why you don’t rock your office / workplace in 2014 with these cute curly long hairstyles, if you have thin / skinny long hair, you can opt for small curls like the one I have featured in position 35, however, those with natural thick / volumized long hair, you can opt for big curls like the ones I have featured in position 36.
Work Hairstyles for Long Hair With Bangs
Bob Hair Styles 2013 – 2014
Pixie haircuts 2013-2014
40 Beautiful Short Haircuts for Women 2014
Curly Long Hairstyles 2014
Every Woman on planet earth likes to look beautiful, I just admire this stunning lady featured in the picture above wearing a natural colorful long hair that suits all occasions.Women with square and long faces look good with it.On average a woman will change her hairstyle once a week however and those with Big wallets change them twice a week and as long as their wallets allows them to do so,
WHY NOT?!! However, if you have short hair, you might find it challenging to grow your hair long, A few years back princess hairstyles came up with a great idea of pinwheel bun designed using single strand twists, I specifically talked about this style because it kind of caught my attention. It has a way it holds up your bang so fine that you can accessories it with any outfit and look just fantastic. If you have long hair you can have a million styles to go with though some will surely be tiresome to pull off in the shortest time possible. We also have wig ideas you might have to look at because it will not only be styling your hair, some times a lady needs a “wig”. Here, we are going to take you through some of the best Long Hairstyles that will give you a stylish look.
1. VIVICA A FOX LACE FRONT WIG TAMAO
HOW TO STYLE:
- First things first, for the most glamorous strong hair you need, always choose the right hair products like “Grow it” . This will make your work so easy and you will be the only one to tale the tale of how simple it is to maintain your hair. It does not take a lot for you to take some time off and do some research or pay regular visits to your hair stylist for more info or ask girlfriends about the best products because you know the saying “experience” is the best teacher”. let me take you through some easy to do steps that will help you come up with that kind of look in the pic above.
- Brushing your hair straight. We would look at moisturizing your hair after a session of scalp oiling, then you give it a thorough brash to clear it down. For fine hair you can just use your fingers to separate the hair for a fine view.Use a comb and draw a line in the middle of the hair from the front to at least middle head and then separate the hair side to side just like in the pic.For fine and neat ponytail, you can go ahead and style it then add a spray so that you give it a strong touch that will stay in position for some time. Remember, it is advisable to wet your hair before brushing it, this will make strands soft and easy to comb.
- VIVICA A FOX LACE FRONT WIG is made out of improved comfort and secure fitting cap, it features a Lace front that gives you an amazing off face versatile look that allows you to customize it according to the looks you want to achieve, this makes it more natural than most wigs out their on the market. It also has Top grade human natural hair that is too simple to styles just like you do for your own hair, this means everyone will think that this is your real human hair.
- Use Organic / Natural hair products:- Natural human hair depends on nutrients from our bodies to grow thick and long, however, due to circumstances, not everyone can afford to have a balanced diet, this means you need to supplement on your nutrients by using some of the best organic hair care products just like Fairy Tales All Natural, Organic Hair Care for Children, Rosemary Repel Leave-in Conditioning Spray. This product blends organic herbs of rosemary, tea tree, citronella, lavender and cinnamon which preserves your hair to prevent it from dangerous chemicals.
- Wigs on the other hand are simple to maintain and take care . You just have to brush it after every wear and hang it on a wig stand. The stand helps it keep shape and keep the strands from pulling off.
2. AMANDA MONO BY JON RENAU
3. AMANDA BY JON RENAU
HOW TO STYLE:
Blonde layered natural hair is some what delicate and its advisable to keep it under cover to protect it from direct sun-rays, many times I see ladies with purple / red patches in their blonde hair, in most cases this is caused by direct sunlight, the heat from the sun messes up the blonde hair dye, so, to maintain that golden shiny touch you have to use organic hair product and use heat protection products like “Miracle Leave In Product” whenever you are going to blow dry. “Miracle Leave In Product” moisturizes your hair and gives it a strong texture that will reduce the risk of burning in case the curling iron heats it up. lets go through some few tips on how to get a similar hairstyle like the lady in the picture above:
- Apply the styling Creme. I assume your hair is clean and fresh by now so we start it off by applying styling cream. There are several types out their to choose the best product that will work well with your hair. However, you need to explain to a beautician your hairstyle needs so that they show you the right cream to use, I say this because each hairstyle has its own cream.
- Blow drying. Use your hand blow dryer to clearly dry your hair for about 25 minutes then separate the hair into two sections or three depending on the type of hair you have either thick or fine hair.
- Wrap your hair up. Hold up one section of the hair together and wrap it around the curling iron barrel, if your hair dry, try to sparkle some little amounts of water over it so that it gets soft and moist . Iron the hair from the roots to get a smooth soft output. When you are done, spray the finished style with a medium hold hairspray for a fine soft touch.
- Zara by Jon Renau made out of monofilament to create a feel of natural hair growth and can be styled just like natural hair. Or Smart lace Front which gives your forehead enough exposure.
- Shampoos Condition: For your natural hair to look smooth and healthy, you will need to have your shampoo and conditioner in the shower because they have to be your every day companion for a long healthy hair.
- One more important tip, You have to bear in mind that the heat levels you use are normal, because its good to blow dry at the lowest head levels to avoid hair damage. You can use a brush or comb to lift the hair up as you Blow dry it and this will give it a fine shiny look a thick volumes.
- We have to always avoid over washing the wigs to keep them fine and not entangled. Unless the wig real shows dirt because of the environment you are in and some times the oils we keep applying to our hair, the smell may not be so pleasing and this is when you can give it a wash but make sure you use cold water.
4. BRANDI – LONG HAIRSTYLE
5. ADRIANA BY JON RENAU
HOW TO STYLE:
I love layers and you can never go wrong on long brown hair both for white and black ladies. One thing i have to admit though is that we ordinary people like me are the worst when it comes to style.However layers are of a great deal in my personal view .Medium Length Hairstyle with a bang also looks great with women of class. Sweep it in different directions, side way, front to suit your desired style. Below are steps to take you through different styles for your long hair and maintainance.
Wash and dry your hair. Use shampoo to wash your hair then blow dry it well and always remember natural hair does not want high heat so always keep it to the minimum temperatures for natural hair.
Oiling the scalp: after every wash oil the scalp to nourish it and to help achieve the best results.This will prevent dryness which causes dandruff.Those of you with natural thick long hair you can have your hair cut but its good to visit your hair stylist more often for a perfect shape. Always choose the best style that will bring the best out of your face shape.
- Adriana by Jon Renau made out of monofilament which creates a feel of natural hair growth and can be styled just like natural hair.It features a Smart lace Front which gives your forehead a standing formula.
- If you have the natural hair type, then you need heat protect-ant spray because if you use straightener in your hair or even curler and blow dryers so often then you need to be sure that your are protected from hair burning. Natural hair is too good to be damaged because it needs hard work.
- Washing wigs is easy but you do not need to shake it or use a towel to squeeze it. Its good to dry the pieces so that the strands of the fibers are not plucked out and avoid styling the wig when its still wet because it will damage it.
6. ANGELINA HUMAN HAIR WIG BY ESTETICA
7. MCKENZIE BY ENVY
HOW TO STYLE:
Now this is what i call fine hair. Those of you with fine or thin hair you are blessed because you never go through a hustle of hot combing and stuff like that. One good thing with fine hair is that you can style it in any style and it will look great though those of us with thick hair can also pull this kind of look just by adding Tropic Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil Hair Food which contains Jamaican black castor oil, cactus and shear butter that feeds your hair with nutrients to help it grow. let me take you through some cool simple ways that will help you pull off such great looks with your natural hair.Comb your hair into a ponytail before you style it because it will help sort the entangled hair to get a fine straight product that will allow you style it according to your likes.You can even add some layers to your long hair just to bring out the best look. And to compliment your looks you can separate the hair from the top and brush it side to side and finish it with a side bang.
- McKenzie wig by Envy Wigs is a real touch of a classic long straight layered style containing Monofilament that gives it the appearance of natural hair . It gives it a Long smooth layers throughout, and a soft silky side swept bang that makes it look like it was created in a salon. McKenzie is just the meaning of feminine, fresh, and fierce style.
- Don’t also believe in what people say that over washing hair can cause dryness and may leave the hair leeched of its natural oils. its always good to wash your hair as much as you can because not only it gives you that fresh feel but also give it a great look and room for growth. For healthy hair, try shampoos that do not contain sulfates or parabens because these kind of chemicals spoil your hair.
- Discover this simple trick of caring for a wig in a few words below. Just keep these two things in mind. Combing it gently and also keep it on a wig stand. It doesn’t take a lot to keep your wigs in shape. Just follow those simple instructions.
8. ANGELIQUE O’SOLITE WIG BY JON RENAU
9. RYLEE BY ENVY
HOW TO STYLE:
We all love layers, well accept just a few who are die-hards of short hair and other styles. layers are simple to make and if you know how to compliment them with the right accessories like jewelery and clothing your looks will command respect. You can layer with your natural cute long hair or add an extension just to bring out the best looks. Layers are for thick long hair but it doesn’t just look good on long hair. You can also pull it off a little bit in different sides and styles of hair extension it will shape in a fabulous way.Below are few tips on how to to maintain it:
Wash the hair first: You have to wash the hair to remove the dandruff and the oils that might block the pores on the scalp causing cancer.
Hair conditioning:You can now dry your hair with a hand blower for around 30 minutes then relax it for more five minutes before you level it. This makes it soft for a hair cut.
Have the following in place before trimming your hair:Have a pair of cutting scissors, a spray bottle of just plain water and a styling spray then put an apron over your shoulders and go in the mirror and chop the hair.After make sure you comb your hair straight using a wide smooth soft comb and brush it afterwords. Now you can style it the way you like it.
- It contains cap less constructions which is open always open to ensure maximum coolness and comfort.Its made with stretch cap technology which allows it to stretch along the perimeter eliminating all the points of pressure.
- For treated hair, you need to oil it and cover from dirt because it will need you to wash over and over again and each wash will need to you relax the hair or treat it again which is expensive. So keep it clean and stylish.
- Wigs came to make a ladies life simple and enjoyable because the care they need is just so simple and no special care needed. You can have your brush and conditioner always then a little bit of daily spray also will keep it smelling nice and fresh.
10. 8PC WAVY EXTENSION KIT BY HAIRDO
HOW TO STYLE:
ladies you will agree with me that you can never go wrong with long hair, i mean just the looks after styling it, will just make the men around you get confused! If you still have your natural hair and you want to maintain it, here are a few tips on how you keep it natural and beautiful.
- Avoid perming, straightening, curling or crimping your natural hair but most of all avoid coloring your hair because it will make your hair break. If you need to go out on that weekend and you need your hair straight just use sprays but not permanent.
- Avoid holding your ponytails with rubber band because it pulls the hair strands and encourage your hair to get snagged.
- Use the hair styles that tightly pin or pull the hair back and leave it straight. I always love the looks of cornrows or tight ponytails which also allow the hair to grow. Avoid those styles that will damage the roots or stress the hair follicles.
- If you cant style your hair or if you feel you have done enough with your hair then you can opt for an updo or keep your hair down and wear a headband on those casual days.
- Tru2Life Heat-friendly synthetic hair fiber is a natural product that makes you look nice and with heat tools.
- Each piece is 18″ long but the widths are different. One 6″ piece, one 7″ piece, two 2.5″ pieces and four 4″ pieces.
- Pressure sensitive clips are so simple to attach, lightweight and won’t damage your own hair.
- If you want health looking and long hair then its high time you worked on your diet. Eat foods rich in vitamins since the hair needs proteins to look healthy you will need to balance your diet. get plenty of vitamin c, irons and zinc for strong nice hair.
- Wigs just like any other accessory needs to be kept clean and out of reach of children because you will not like it when you find the little ones all pimped in your expensive wigs!
11. Mega Mono by Ellen Wille
HOW TO STYLE:
Straight hairstyles for long hair are endless but its takes a great mind too pull off a hot look. Its not easy for a stylist to give you a style and it looks good on you, so may factors are put into consideration among others are, face shape, type of hair, the length etc. For thick hair you can accessories as much as you can because thick hair allows you to shape it with any style that you wish. Consider these steps we mention below to achieve the best if you decided to go Natural.
Use the right hair product and conditioner. Talk to your girlfriends about the best hair oil shampoo and conditioner to keep your hair health and strong. if you have thick hair just condition it more often and you will get the best of it.We have many different products you can use to shape the hair and come up with the best style. Use some serums creams that will help you tame the curls without necessarily making your hair stiff and dry. Other products like pomade and hair wax also come in handy.
- Its made out of cap less constructions which is open always open to ensure maximum coolness and comfort.
- Its made with stretch cap technology which allows it to stretch along the perimeter eliminating all the points of pressure.
- If you are the natural hair type, then you need heat protect-ant spray because if you use straightener in your hair or even curler and blow dryers so often then you need to be sure that your are protected from hair burning. Natural hair is too good to be damaged because it’s achieved through high maintenance.
- Washing wigs is easy but you do not need to shake it or use a towel to squeeze it. Its good to dry the pieces so that the strands of the fibers are not plucked out and avoid styling the wig when its still wet because it will damage your wig.
12. STYLEABLE SOFT WAVES CLIP IN EXTENSION (1PC) BY HAIRDO
HOW TO STYLE:
Let me talk to all the ladies, something i have to admit is that we stylists are the most poor when it comes to style. One thing for sure is, layering has made my life so easy. I have medium length hair but on those days when i feel like i need a change i add longer extensions with at least two layers. Let me take you through some steps on how to pull off the look like that of the lady above.
- First have your hair washed and dried. Use organic shampoo products to wash your hair and make sure you dry it well and its always advisable to reduce the heat to low on natural hair.
- Oiling the scalp after every wash is always advisable because it will prevent dryness which causes dandruff.
- Natural thick long hair can have your hair cut but its good to visit your hair stylist for a perfect new shape and always choose the best style that will bring the beauty out considering your face shape.
- Made out of constructions which is open always open to ensure maximum coolness and comfort.Its made with stretch cap technology which allows it to stretch along the perimeter eliminating all the points of pressure.
- If you are the Natural hair type you need to oil it and cover from dirt because it will need you to wash over and over again and each wash will need to you relax the hair or treat it again which is expensive. So keep it clean and stylish.
- Wigs came to make our life simple and enjoyable because the care they need is just so simple and no special care needed. You can have your brush and conditioner always then a little bit of daily spray also will keep it smelling
13. ANGELINA BY ESTETICA
HOW TO STYLE:
You will agree with me that long hair always looks good almost with all the styles you might think of. Allow me to introduce to you Jellicle cat wig. This style is simple and can be achieved just in five minutes but the hardest part of it is when it comes to styling . However much its an important part of the whole costume because its what actually makes it look like a cat of some sorts. Lets see how we can pull this off.
- Obtain wig base, use pantyhose to obtain a starting point for your wig. Its always good to plait your hair for those of us with long hair. if you are going to color your piece then you can even use colors similar to the actual wig or any other color then color it later.
- Thread the yarn into the wig by tightening the middle then have two pieces holding up together. Then you can use a fine comb to fray the yarn.
- You can now style the wig according to your favorite design. Most Jellicles have ears made out of twisting two bunches of hair and holding it with hair spray so that the ears don’t fall.
- Tru2Life Heat-friendly synthetic hair fiber is a natural product that makes you look nice and with heat tools.
- Each piece is 18″ long but the widths are different. One 6″ piece, one 7″ piece, two 2.5″ pieces and four 4″ pieces.
- Pressure sensitive clips are so simple to attach, lightweight and won’t damage your own hair.
- Good natural hair is every bodies dream. If you want health looking and long hair then its high time you worked on your diet. Eat foods rich in vitamins since the hair needs proteins to look healthy you will need to balance your diet. get plenty of vitamin c, irons and zinc for strong nice hair.
- Wigs just like all ladies accessories needs to be kept clean and out of reach of children because you will not like it when you find the little ones all pimped in your expensive wigs!
14. BLAKE ELITE BY JON RENAU
HOW TO STYLE:
I always joke with my friends with oval faces or call then long faces that they are the chosen few! Just because whenever I am styling them I just cant help it but admire the beauty extended to the whole design. Long faces look good with ponytail, long braids, layered long curly wigs like the one in the pic, twist mention it, the choice lies in your precious hands. Lets see what comes of the style that will get you done just in about five minutes.
On a casual day if you are a thick hair type you will just need to moisturize your hair with your favorite moisturizer assuming your hair is clean, then hot comb it just to get that fine straight touch and finally use your hair spray with a comb to lift and spray the whole head evenly to get that strong texture for the whole day. Use a brush to comb the hair down wards side to side and let it fall over the shoulders.
If you are a curly hair type then bless your self because you can style your hair and add a bang that falls to the side and tack it into the ear. Let the other ends just fall behind over shoulder for a perfect look.
- This human hair wig is made out of synthetic constructions which is open always to ensure maximum coolness and comfort.
- It was manufactured with a stretch cap technology which allows it to stretch along the perimeter eliminating all the points of pressure.
- Natural hair needs to be oiled more often to reduce the development of dandruff however its not always advisable to wash your natural hair all the time because you will then need regular visits to the blow dryer and this is not good healthy wise. So keep it clean and always spray it just to look fresh.
- Just like any other accessories wigs also need care. Washing them and moisturizing them is the best care you can ever give to your wig. Have a wig holder where you pin them after use to keep them straight and not entangled.
15. BRITNEY BY VIVICA FOX
cute medium length hair for square faces
cute medium length hair for square faces – GET IT HERE
HOW TO STYLE:
Stand all seasons in fashion with a nice hair style like Vivica Fox featured in pic above.She looked sexy with a black medium length hair styles designed with a side bang, straight touch and a shoulder length hair styles to draw mens attention.she just looks great on almost every style she wears as long as its long curly, straight. You too can achieve her looks if you follow these tipw below on how to wear the right hair style on the right face shape.She is the kind of woman who likes her accessories and she will match up her hairstyles with the outfit. You notice such curly long hair styles are casual and need those days when you are out their enjoying the beauty of the seas and breathing fresh air. Lets look at how you can pull it off with such looks.
- Blow the hair using a large round brush then apply your favorite styling cream to add a perfect look. leave the hair to settle and dry for about thirty minutes after which you will use a curling iron to iron out the hair into smooth cooled curls just like the ones in the pic.
- If you are going to blow dry your hair, make sure you use a heat protection product like Moroccanoil Heat Styling Protection , for optimal heat protection, long lasting soft hold and a glossy finish.
- It contains heat resistant synthetic fiber that gives it a look and feel of natural human hair. So its good to keep your heating tools on the low temperature to avoid damage.
- Its pure stretch cap construction helps it to move just in any directions for greater styling.
- With the right products like Vibrance Vitamins for Hair Growth, 60 Vegetarian Capsules which contains Natural Herbal Extracts and Drugs free ingredients for faster and healthier Hair Growth, strength pure formula and vegetarian capsules for the best results that it used in the minimum of three months and you will notice great difference.
- Its always good to contact your stylist on the daily to personalize your style perfectly and get new ideas for a fresh look with curly hair. Take advantage of the heat friendly fiber by blowing dry or curling the wig.
16 Adorable Short Hairstyles for Curly Hair – Featuring WIGS
16 Magnificent Medium Layered Hairstyles Haircuts – Featuring WIGS
21 Easy Homecoming Hairstyles Featuring Updo’s and Long Hair
15 Fascinating Short Human Hair Wigs for Women
Most of you women just go for any hairstyle/wig without knowing exactly what will or won’t match with your face type. However, you need to determine what hairstyle/wig that matches with a particular face like your face shape before doing anything else.Its wise to have an idea of your face shape and which hair style matches perfectly on you. as you go through this article you will find it more easier for better choices.
Different people have different face shapes and these include oval, round, square, heart and many more to mention a few. In this article i will be featuring only those with round faces meaning that if you’re a kind of person with a round face and you love long hair then you should really try reading this article in order for you to know what probably works for you best. You should also know that not all long hairstyles can work for your round face meaning that only particular long hairstyles will work for you, like the ones am featuring in this article.
- 1. STAR QUALITY BY RAQUEL WELCH
HOW TO STYLE:
Longer hairstyles look great with round faces because they tend to lengthen the features of this type of face. Therefore, you should consider trying out long wavy layers in order to contrast the roundness and on the other hand you can also tryout styling long layered bangs on that round face because they help create edgy angles that will offset round face features. As you can see that the woman featured in the picture above has long brown hair that really matches her face shape and skin tone meaning that if you’re a grown up lady above 40 years and you have a round face then don’t get scared of any long hairstyle .Consult your hairstylist to see whether that particular style will work for you and on the other hand still you can try out this style featured above because i think in my own opinion ,it won’t fail to work for you. Below are some of the steps you can follow to have this particular hairstyle:
- Cleaning your hair; the first thing you should do before styling your hair is washing it thoroughly using a good quality shampoo and conditioner in order to soften your hair and prepare it for the next stage.
- Blow dry your hair using moderate heat and also make sure that you don’t over do it, just blow it to a point where by you feel that it’s just moist and then apply a thermal spray allover your hair.
- Use a wide toothed brush while blow drying your hair you will need to use a proper brush that will help make your hair smooth and straight as you wish.
- Apply a firm holding spray or hair shinning spray; this will make your hairstyle look sleek, more beautiful, and frizz free.
- This wig needs extra care to maintain because it almost looks like your own hair. It has a front lace which allows you to style it off your face and also comes with a monofilament top that is used to create the natural part.
- The wig has a sheer lace front which will give you an amazing off the face styling versatility.
- The monofilament base will help to create an illusion of natural growth and also allow you to part your hair in any direction.
- This wig contains smooth Velcro straps that allows you to loosen or tighten the wig cap up to a halt inch.
- Wash your hair carefully with a nice shampoo; wash your hair at least twice a week but not regularly because this will make it very dry and also leech it off its natural oils. Remember to use a shampoo that does not contain sulphates but get one made with natural cleansers like ‘NaturOli Soap Nut / Soapberry Shampoo’ which is an organic and sulphate free shampoo. It is safe for color hair treatment and also reduces color fading. It rinses your hair clean leaving it tangle free and manageable with a healthy body, texture, volume and Shine.
- Apply a hair conditioner to your hair; Use a hair conditioner that will work well with your hair type, length and also depending on the damage caused to your hair. Don’t rush when conditioning your hair because it needs you to give this process enough time to achieve better results.It’s a good practice to always condition your hair every time you apply shampoo . Always deep condition your hair for at least once a week and use conditioners that come with balanced ingredients.
- Avoid over brushing your hair; brushing your hair too much will cause damage to your hair strands resulting into split ends and frizz. It is a good practice to brush your hair because this will stimulate follicles that promote hair growth.
- Wash your wig; after washing your wig, handle it with care and dry it piece by piece so that strands of its fibers don’t fall off. Don’t style your wig when it’s still wet because this will damage your wig.
- When you’re at home, take off your wig and put it on a wig stand; this stand will help to keep the wig in shape and also clean from any dirt. if you want to acquire a wig stand then i advise you to tryout the ‘Hair Art Foldable Wig Stand’ which you will get in different colors.It enables you to style your wig and also ensures safe keeping of your wig after use .
- Gently comb your wig; when combing your wig, be gentle and remember not to use regular brushes to protect it from damage.Its essential not to comb your wig daily.
2. ZARA BY JON RENAU:
- 3. MEDIUM BROWN STAR QUALITY WIG BY RAQUEL WELCH
HOW TO STYLE:
This hairstyle/wig has long layers and it’s also sleek making your round face to look elongated. This style will also bring out your cheekbones making you to look very simple and cute and also those front bangs will make you to really look classy and beautiful.
However, if you’re a kind of person with a round face and you desire to have this particular hairstyle, then you should try following these steps below;
- Wash your hair; wash your hair 2 to 3 times weekly but try not to wash it daily because it will be damaged. Use a good quality shampoo to clean your hair followed by a conditioner in order to soften and make you up.
- Use a thermal hair styling spray and then blow dry until you feel that almost all of the moisture is out, use a paddle brush to help make your hair smooth and straight.
- Brush your hair with a wide tooth brush; use a wide toothed brush not a regular brush to comb your hair and style it any way that you desire but you should do this gently so that you don’t damage your hair strands.
- Use a workable hair spray; after spraying all over your hair with this hair spray, use your hands to keep that style sleek and frizz free.
This wig is made out of synthetic hair that has been professionally cut, styled and ready to wear.it has layers that show off the delicate movements making it look just like your own hair.
It comes with a sheer indulgence lace front that will provide you an amazing off the face styling versatility.
The monofilament base will create an illusion of natural hair growth and will also enable you to part your hair in different directions.
The wig has smooth Velcro straps that will allow you to loosen and tighten your cap up to half an inch.
- Always trim your hair; you can do this on a regular basis so that you can get rid of split ends by yourself. Take hair shears and get the split ends of about 1/4 inch above the splitting, then trim them off. Do not trim your hair daily but rather trim it after 6-8 weeks.
- Opt for a healthy diet; if you eat healthy foods then just know that you’re giving your hair the right amount of vitamins to help your hair grow. Hair is made of proteins meaning that you have to eat foods rich in lean protein, whole grains and fruits. You should know that what you eat will not have an immediate effect on the hair you already have, but it will show these effects on hair that is newly growing.
- Brush your hair with a wide toothed brush; brushing your hair will hair stimulate the follicles which promote hair growth, brushing too much or too often will cause damage to your hair strands resulting into frizz and split ends. you can acquire a wide toothed brush like ‘Wide Tooth Comb Set of 3′ which will prevent your hair from breaking , its gentle on the scalp.
- Wash your wig; when you’re washing, never use a shampoo meant for natural hair because this shampoo will be too harsh on your hair and can lead to hair falling out. For example ‘DeMert Wig Weave System Shampoo for Natural and Synthetic Hair 8 oz’ because it is used on both synthetic hair, wigs, hair extensions and natural hair. This shampoo will not strip off the wig color and also cleans and conditions at the same time .
- Condition your wig; make sure that you condition your wig after a couple of weeks in order to keep it soft and shiny. If you condition your wig daily, it will finally fade in color and even break.
- Don’t style your wig while it’s still wet because this will severely damage it .
- 4. DANESSA BY VIVICA FOX:
5. COWGIRL HAUTE BY FOREVER YOUNG
HOW TO STYLE:
This African lady has a long layered wavy hairstyle with front and side swept bangs making her look classy and elegant. However, most African women are not naturally gifted with long hair and hence this means if you’re amongst these women then you will have to apply some hair growth products or switch to a healthy diet which contains lots of proteins in order to grow your hair long. If you have long hair and you prefer styling it this way then you should tryout the following steps;
- Thoroughly wash your hair; use a good quality shampoo together with a conditioner to wash your wig before you start styling it.
- Towel dry your hair; use a towel to dry your hair but please do this gently so that you don’t dry your hair completely but just keep it moist and then apply a mousse to it.
- Blow dry your bangs; blow dry your front bangs in the desired direction to achieve that natural look.
- Make your hair smooth and bend it with a large round brush and then blow dry it .
- Use a large curling iron to bend the ends of your hair, you can also use hot rollers but putting in mind that heat can severely damage your hair hence you should go for the best option which is blow drying.
- Apply a finishing hairspray; apply this spray in order for you to get that good look and hair texture.Use a bit of spray shine to help make your hair shiny.
This lady has a seductive long layered wavy wig with a straight crown. The long skimming front bangs create a dramatic stylish look that you can really love.
The skin top of this wig is perfectly placed into position to bring out the look of a natural part line at the crown.
This wig is made of synthetic hair and also comes with an average cap size. It comes in different colors hence this means you can choose from those colors depending on your skin type, tone or color.
Most African women have naturally black hair which makes it very easy to for them to maintain because it does not get dirt like other types of hair. Below are some of the tips you can use to care for black hair;
- Give your hair a wash; you need to wash your hair so that it gets rid of dirt and freshens for a better look. During the washing process, make sure you use a shampoo that is best for your hair type putting in mind that you only have to use a handful of it in order to achieve a nice clean finish.
- Apply a hair conditioner; after shampooing your hair, apply a suitable conditioner to it and then to your scalp. Work it out carefully. you can use ‘Garnier Conditioner, Sleek and Shine‘ which is a fortified conditioner containing argan oil and apricot making the best option for controlling unmanageable hair and it can also fight hair dryness and frizzness.
- Always rinse your hair thoroughly; make sure you rinse your hair very well to remove any shampoo or conditioner for a clean look and easy to combing.
- Always comb your wig gently; remember to use a wide toothed brush to comb your wig because if you use a regular brush, just know that you’re going to destroy that wig in less than a month.
- Squeeze that wig to dry after removing it from saturated water, never even try to wring it because this may cause the base of your wig to disfigure or loose shape hence making it to look funny when it dry’s.
- Wash your wig after you have used it for at least 25 times; if you wash that wig daily or weekly, you make it to look less realistic and it also falls apart quickly. Use a shampoo meant for washing wigs like ‘Demert Wig Shampoo 12 oz. (Non- Stripping)’which will work very well on your natural and synthetic hair (wigs). This hair product is also a non-color stripping deodorizer.
6. RUNWAY FASHION BY FOREVER YOUNG:
7. LONG STRAIGHT SYNTHETIC WIG
HOW TO STYLE:
Most women like having long hair that looks very simple and straight like this lady featuring in the pic above, however this long layered cut that looks so sleek will really help make your round face look cute and beautiful because this style helps to accentuate your cheekbones compared to other long hairstyles. However to achieve a cute hair style featured in pic above you only have to follow a few steps below:
- Clean your hair; Wash your hair with cold water so that it can look shiny after the shower and to also trap moisture in it. Use a good conditioner and shampoo during this process if you wish to achieve good results.
- Use a thermal styling spray; this spray will help to protect your wig from heat during the process of blow drying. Note that you should blow dry until all the moisture is out as you expose your hair to heat from the blow dryer. Use a paddle brush to make your hair straight and smooth.
- Apply an oily hair product or a light serum to your hair and then use your flat iron to make your hair straight as you may like it.
- Use a hairspray; this will help to make your wig shiny and firm all day long and to protect it from the sun during the summer period.
- This is a long and silky straight wig that has a long layered fringe and some feathered wispy bangs at the front.
- The wig is made of high synthetic fiber which makes it to have the ability to curl in any way you desire.
- It also has a light weight cap less construction which makes it feel very comfortable on your head.
- Wash your hair very well; Use a shampoo that works best for your hair but make sure you use little of this product in order for you to get a nice and clean finish.
- Naturally dry your hair; you can do this by letting your hair to air dry but this will take a little more time than blow drying. Blow drying requires heat which makes it dangerous of drying your hair because heat can make the water in your hair to evaporate hence leading hair breakages.
- Use a paddle brush or wide toothed comb to work out your hair, this will help to free it of knots considering that its painful if you have lots of hair that knot easily. It’s a good practice to finish smooth hair that can be run through with a brush and so this means you will have to acquire a brush like ‘Acca Kappa Professional Pro Pneumatic Hair Brush’ which has a small paddle and heat resistant pins, it’s also designed with round ended pins that help massage the scalp .
- Never wash your wig with a shampoo that is not meant for it or for natural hair because such types of shampoos can make your wig to fall out easily.
- Use a wide-toothed comb; using this type of comb, gently brush out your wig so that you try to get out as many tangles as possible. Be careful not to over brush your hair because too much brushing will make it look like it has been electrocuted.
- Use a straightener; To make your hair straight needs you to acquire a straightener.Also make sure you use it on a lower temperature in case your wig is from synthetic hair, and if you set it on higher temperatures just know that your wig will get spoiled. Its advisable to use the ‘ceramic flat iron’ which is suitable for all hair types and has variable heat setting function, it comes with a movable styling plate for better hair contact, and rounded plate edges to curl hair ends under or to flip them out.
- Use a wig stand to clip up the top layer of the wig hair and slowly straighten different sections of the bottom layer and then the same thing vice verse.
8. ZARA LARGE BY JON RENAU
9. STEVIE WIG BY AMORE
HOW TO STYLE:
This hairstyle has a nice and unique color (Coffee-Latte) which will make you look unique and amazing anywhere. This style looks very simple because of its long layering all the way around, the texture, color and layering helps to slim that round face giving your face more definition. However, if you wish to have this particular layered hairstyle, then you should try out the following steps;
- Wash your hair before doing anything else to remove all the dirt and to make it soft so that it can be styled into any hairstyle.
- Dry your hair with a towel; after apply a thermal spray or mousse in case you are going to blow dry it.
- Comb your hair smooth and bend it with a large round brush and then blow it but with the lowest heat setting so that you don’t damage your hair.
- Use a flat iron; this hair tool will straighten your hair and remove any curls from it,finish up by finger combing just to remove out those remaining curls for a straight hair texture.
- Apply hairspray; like a firm holding or shining hair spray to protect your hair from any heat. Keeping it shiny and firm all day long.
- This wig has long flowing layers which gives you that beautiful and essence look.
- It has monofilament top construction which makes it good for styling and also helps to provide you with comfort
- The wig is made from synthetic hair with an average cap size and a double cap construction. This wig comes in different colors and so you can opt for any other color in case you don’t like this one.
- Washing your hair; wash your hair for at least 2 to 3 times a week but not regularly because this will rip your hair off its natural oils and remember to use a shampoo and conditioner that is specifically made for your hair type.
- Use a wide comb to brush your hair; this type of comb will help to detangle your hair and will also remove any remaining unseen knots from your hair. Use this comb gently and care so that you don’t damage your hair and also remember not to over brush your hair.
- blow dry or air dry your hair; depending on how much time you’re having, you can decide to use a blow dryer if you’re in hurry or you can wait until you air dry just in case you have enough time. You can acquire a good blow dryer to dry your hair with a comb attachment like ‘Laila Ali LADR5601 Turbo Ionic Dryer’ which will help to dry your hair fast while retaining its moisture and reduce frizz.This blow drier has a cold shot button that releases cool air to set the style and comes with a PIK comb attachment which makes straightening while drying your hair easy.
- Detangle your wig using a wig brush or comb; you should do this starting from the ends and work upwards to the base of the wig cap
- Use cold water to rinse your wig; make sure that during this process, water flows in the same direction of your wig hair to avoid tangling; Never soak your human hair wig in a basin because this will cause its hair to tangle or mat together.
- Use a phosphate free shampoo that is specifically made for wigs and distribute this shampoo evenly throughout your hair. Like you can use ‘L’Oreal Ever Pure Moisture Shampoo Conditioner’ which deeply nourishes and revitalizes dry and damaged hair.It helps your hair color to shine throughout the whole day9.
10. REMY HUMAN HAIR STRAIGHT LACE FRONT WIG:
11.LENGTHY LAYERS HUMAN HAIR WIG
HOW TO STYLE:
This long layered wavy hairstyle will look very great on you in case you have a round face like the lady featured in the above picture. This style has side swept bangs which really on your beauty and almost every woman with long hair would like to have a long wavy style with bangs because it makes her to look great and elegant. You may also try out this style no matter what face type you’re having. following these steps below if you fell in love with this hairstyle:
- Clean your hair properly; wash your hair with sulphate free shampoo and then apply a conditioner, but don’t wash your hair regularly because this reduces its natural oils making it very weak hence breaking up at the end.
- Dry your hair; use a good quality towel to dry your hair and after apply mousse to it before styling it.
- Blow dry your long hair; you should first of all blow dry your bangs and leave them to fall in the direction they naturally lay, then blow dry the crown area and then lastly all the other parts of your hair.
- Use a curling iron; after most of the moisture is reduced from your hair, make it smooth or bend it using a wide round brush together with a blow dryer. Use the curling iron to create those waves on your long hair.
- Apply a shiny and firm holding hairspray to your hair to make it comfortable, firm and shiny all day long.
This is a long layered human hair wig that contains 100% Remy human hair
It comes with an average cape size and has a cape less construction. It works well as a wavy hairstyle and it ideal for almost all face types.
- Try not perming, crimping, straightening, curling, and bleaching or repeatedly coloring of your hair as much as you can. So if you wish to try one of these things, then you should just make it an occasional treatment, not a permanent or an everyday thing.
- Avoid having stress in your life; stress can cause severe loss of hair meaning that if you wish to have such long hair then you should not let stress over come you. Try out different forms of exercise in order to minimize stress from your life.
- Avoid using a blow-driers; Healthy hair respond negatively to heat but still it can sustain heat damage easily especially from blow-driers. When using a blow-drier, dry your hair using the lowest-temperature setting and limit usage of this blow dryer to once a week.
- Use a wig brush; acquire a wig brush with plastic bristles if you want to achieve a good look. Make sure that this brush has wide toothed bristles so that it doesn’t damage your hair, remember not to over dry your hair.
- Air dry your wig; For this matter avoid using a blow dryer because this can damage your hair and remember to let your wig air dry completely before wearing it.
- Wash your wig with cold water; do not use hot water to wash your wig because it will severely damage the wig hair fibers meaning that it will compromise the style and structure of your wig.
- Try not to sleep on or with your wig because this will compromise its structure and style.
- Don’t use heat styling tools on your wig like hair dryers, curling irons, and other heat tools because heat is good at destroying wigs?
ENJOY THE REST OF THE GALLERY FOR LONG HAIRSTYLES FOR ROUND FACES:
12. BLONDE WIG BY VIVICA FOX
13.BLUNT FRINGE LACE WIG:
- 14. LAINE BY RENE OF PARIS
15.FELICITY BY RENE OF PARIS:
28 Lovely Wedding Hairstyles for black women – Includes African Americans
16 Extremely Long Hairstyles for Round Faces
Long Hairstyles for Round Faces
15 Gratifying Short Hairstyles for Round Faces # Especially 7
Hair is every woman’s pride. Having naturally long and thick hair is a gift from God every woman would love because long hair is gorgeous on its own, whether accessorized or not you still look stunning. Long and thick hair is a bit hard to maintain but when you capture the rules , you will love it as it will become very easy for you to maintain.
With long hair styles/wigs you have a variety of styling options every other morning, you will have a thousand alternatives to do with your hair and when it comes to cold temperatures you are the luckiest because your hair will keep you very warm. However many people are afraid that in hot temperatures it becomes uncomfortable, yes it is true but the solutions to that are many for example making a pony tail, try out updos and make use of your puff holders this way you will not worry about long hair making you uncomfortable in hot conditions. You will not ever regret such hair styles/ wigs because they suit any face shape amazingly. Below are a variety of hair styles/wigs that you can do on your long and thick hair to look absolutely glamorous and stand out of the crowd.
1. Long Wavy Hairstyle
HOW TO STYLE:
I just love the beautiful look of long hair and thick hair. Turn yourself into a celebrity not because you cat or sing or dance but because of your hair like this lady in the picture. She’s wearing a long wavy hair style with a fringe. Long, oval and square face shapes will look beautiful with this hairstyle/ wig because it has a fringe to make your face appear shorter and the long thick bangs to make your face look narrower.But if you have a round face do not try this one, it will make your face much shorter and you may not love the result. With this hair style you will point out of your door the sexiest woman. To try out this hairstyle on your natural hair just follow these simple steps below;
- Blow dry hair after applying your favorite styling lotion; thick and long hair does not dry easily so you need to give it time. Direct your blow dryer down wards as you blow dry straight from the shower.
- Smooth-en with around brush; To help make your hair look shiny and bangs roll down really well you need to use a large round brush, this will also help your hair to look smooth.
- Before hair dries completely spray the hair with a heat protect-ant; since you are going to use another hot tool on your hair you need to spray the hair with a heat protect-ant to reduce the damage of heat on your hair.
- Curl with one and half inch curling iron; you need to curl the entire lower section from about the mid section of the hair to the ends and drop the hair down.
- Divide your hair into sections as your curl; this makes your curling process faster and with better results, hold hair section by section and curl it directing your curling iron down wards but not reaching the roots.
- Break up the curls with fingers; this will help to make your curls look more like waves. Simply pass your fingers through the hair gently.
- Spray the hair; use a light hold curls spray to add more smoothness, shiny and stunning appearance to the curls.
- It is a long black wavy wig with a straight soft fringe and long flowing bangs that go down to the back.
- It has a smart lace front that flatters your face nicely, it feels and looks like natural hair because of the sophisticated appearance.
- The wig fibers are made out of synthetic hair material and is heat friendly making it able to withstand any hot temperatures and humidity.
- Always use a wide toothed wooden comb; use a wide toothed comb to reduce on the friction that may cause your hair to break always. Comb the hair starting from the ends to the middle and finally the top or crown. Divide the hair into sections to make it easier to comb and remove all tangles.
- Avoid regular use of heat tools on your hair; it is good to use the curling iron to maintain the curls but it is also very dangerous to hair if you do it on a daily basis or continuously . The heat will make your long hair dry hence causing it to break.
- Do away with coloring or bleaching your hair; Without any chemicals added to long hair its hard to maintain, now how about when you add chemicals. Only highlight your hair with a natural hair dye if you really need to color your hair. Hannah Natural 100% Chemical Free Hair Dye, Black, 100 Gram is 100% chemical free natural herbal henna is here to provide you with a deep black hair color.
- Oil your hair at least twice a week; unlike short and medium hair long hair,Your hair needs to be oiled more often because the natural oils from your scalp are not enough to keep your long hair oiled. Do this to make the ends of the hair which are prone to dryness oiled as well.
- Keep the wig on a stand; long wigs are more likely to lose their shape when you just dump them anywhere you find. You should therefore hang the wig on a stand and in a room that is well ventilated not in direct sunlight.
- Synthetic wigs do not collide with heat; to keep the wig in its wavy style just store it safely because you cannot blow dry or iron the wig. This will damage your wig badly hence costing you too much as you will need to buy a new one.
- Spray the wig with a leave in conditioner; for long wigs you have to take a longer time without washing them but you will need the wig to keep moisturized, soft and smooth so spray it with RemySoft blueMax Daily Refresher – Safe for Hair Extensions, Weaves and Wigs – Salon Formula Leave-in Conditioner. It is formulated to lock in moisture and eliminates any tangles that may have remained in the wig.
2. Remy Human Hair Clip-In Bangs
3. Long Remy Human Hair Hairpieces
HOW TO STYLE:
The top part of the hairstyles is straight for fun and the lower part is curly to make the hairstyle more seductive. The long wavy hair will make you look very sexy which is every woman’s fantasy. From all day gorgeousness at office you will walk to an evening party looking as gorgeous as you were at office, this hair style’s flexibility is simply amazing. You want to try on the long wavy hairstyles/wigs but afraid of them well you have got your perfect chance because this hair style will look fabulous on any face shape. To try it out on your natural hair as you follow these simple steps below;
- Wash hair with a gentle shampoo and blow dry; When you are washing curly or wavy hair it is very essential for you to use a gentle shampoo to maintain the curls and when you’re sure hair is thoroughly clean use your fingers to go through your hair as you blow dry it.
- Before making the hair completely dry apply a thermal protect-ant; To minimize heat damage you apply a heat protect ant to your hair and then continue with the blow dryer to make hair completely dry.
- Use a one and half inch curling to curl the hair; starting from the front get medium size strands of the hair and curl them away from the face on both sides of the head.
- Run your finger through the hair to break the curls; to make the soft look and for added texture you need to pass your fingers through the hair to break up the curls.
- Spray the hair; curly or wavy hair always looks best when sprayed so do not forget to make use of your hair spray.
- The wig is 100% human hair that comes from both the contemporary trend and state of high art quality Remy human hair.
- It also features gentle or straight highlights from the crown and soft sophisticated curls from around the middle to the ends of the wig.
- Its a pure stretch cap construction that allows stretching the cap to your best fit for maximum comfort all day long.
- Be gentle when washing; hair is more delicate when wet you are therefore advised to be extra gentle and to use as little force as possible when rubbing through the hair to clean the scalp. This will help to prevent too much friction that may cause your hair to break in the long run.
- Do not wash hair daily; it is essential to keep your hair clean as a result of your hair looking good but it deprives your hair of its natural oils. Long hair needs these oils more than any other type of hair so washing your hair daily will make your hair dry and cause split ends.
- Use cold water to wash the hair; using hot water to wash your hair causes the same damage as heat tools cause to your hair that is why it is highly recommended to use cold or normal water to wash your hair but not warm or cold water.
- Avoid using too much shampoo; No matter which types of shampoo you use on your hair,the result will show by it self. Shampoo will leave your hair dry and that is the big reason behind why you shouldn’t wash your hair daily. Shampoo contains acids that are too strong so when you apply too much of it you increase the damage even further.
- Whenever you use shampoo use a conditioner; because shampoo leaves your hair feeling rough each time you shampoo the hair it is good to apply conditioner for a more smooth texture. Try CLEAR SCALP HAIR BEAUTY Strong Lengths Nourishing Conditioner, 12.7 Fluid Ounce it is proven to restore natural moisture in your scalp, cleans, nourishes and prevents hair from breakage. .
- Pin the hair before it dries; curly wigs are more likely to take longer to dry so to maintain its shape and not waste a lot of time waiting for it to dry you should pin it in large rollers so that it dries much faster.
- Avoid sleeping with your wig; when the wig is not in use you always hang it on a stand to avoid destroying the shape of the wig. Whenever you sleep you keep twisting and turning so when you sleep with your wig it will lose its original shape which may not be easy to regain cheaply.
- Do not soak the wig in water; it is very wrong for you to get the wig and soak it in water, hold the wig in one hand and use the other hand to sprinkle water on it instead of fully dipping the wig in water.
- Use a shampoo meant for human hair curly wigs; It is formulated to work perfectly on your human hair wig, there is no reason as to why you should go in for a regular shampoo. Use Awesome Human Hair Wig Shampoo [ph5] Wig Care Solution Just Soak 7oz it keeps your human hair curly wig in absolute safety.
4. Long Layering Lace Front Wig
5. Synthetic Clip In Bangs
HOW TO STYLE:
Have you tried on hair style that did not match your face shape like expected ? Well instead of removing the hair style why not try clipping on a bang or fringe because it is an easy 1 minute solution to a better hair style. You may not even need to go to a stylist since you can nicely clip on the bang yourself. The long brown and slightly wavy hairstyle/ wig is a way to go classy effortlessly. Try the hairstyle on your natural hair with these steps;
- Start with clean hair and apply a styling product; with your hair clean and still wet apply a styling product. Put the cream in your hands, rub your hands together and then apply the lotion or cream to your hair not the scalp.
- Get your large barrel curling iron; get medium strands of your hair and twist them around the curling iron to create the slight waves on the ends of the hair. Repeat the process until the whole head is finished.
- Smooth the bang; you can use a flat iron to make the bang smooth and appear like that lady in the picture.
- Apply a shine serum to finish; you need to have beautiful and shiny hair so make use of a shine serum but do not apply too much because it will make your hair look dirty.
- It is a long brown wig with long layers that go down passed your back made of synthetic fiber of the highest quality that looks and feels like human hair.
- Its high quality synthetic fibers are heat resistant making it with stand heat and humidity because of its resemblance with human hair.
- The wig can be restyled, if you feel like it has lost its shape after some time feel free to re-style the wig with a curling iron though do not do it often.
- Brush hair sensitively; it is your hair there is practically no reason as to why you can’t take good care of it. Brush your hair with maximum sensitivity so that you reduce on the friction that causes your hair to break.
- Use wide toothed combs to comb the hair; they are the best comb to use on your hair because they create less strain on your hair as compared to narrow toothed combs that many of you love to use. Am in love with Wide/ Dense Tooth , Sandal Wood Comb with Round Handle , Anti-static its wooden material makes it of no harm to your hair and keeps your hair free from frizz and untangled.
- Trim the hair frequently; long hair is more likely to frizz and be more dry especially at the ends so trimming it will make your hair grow faster and more importantly free from split ends that makes hair look ugly. If you are not well conversant with trimming your own hair take it to a stylist, you will mess it up.
- Reduce the temperature when styling; If you find it hard to do away with heat tools it is better to always use the lowest heat when styling your hair.
- Do not use many different styling products on your hair; applying too many products on your hair at the same time will make it hard for all the products to dissolve well into your hair and will make your hair messy. So it is therefore very much recommended that you only use one product at a time.
- Towel dry the wig; long wigs take long to dry leaving it to air dry may take too much time, you can however work on this by blotting the wig on a soft fabric towel. Do not take wring or twist the wig in a towel, just pat the wig on the towel.
- Purchase a synthetic wig shampoo; the best product to use when washing your wig is the Fantasia IC Wig Cleaner Conditioner 12oz as it removes all dulling films, oils and build up from the wig. .
- Spray the wig; To keep your wig in shape while shining and smelling fresh you should spray it often using a wig spray, use Revlon Finishing Spray for Synthetic Hair 8oz that holds the wig fibers firm, environment friendly and humidity resistant.
- Avoid heat styling synthetic wigs; unlike human hair wigs heat styling is very dangerous for your synthetic wig, avoid using hot rollers, curling irons and blow dryers because they destroy the wig fiber.
6. Clip Synthetic Hairpieces
7. Black Long Straight Thick Hairstyle
HOW TO STYLE:
After looking at this picture you will all agree with me that black is beautiful, be extremely classy and elegant by trying on black long hairstyles/wigs. This one in particular is straight and long to about mid way the back, it has long layers at the front and a short fringe that covers half way the fore head, despite your face you will definitely not go wrong with this one. To try it on your natural hair.Above all if you want to achieve her looks below are steps you should follow;
- Wash your hair with a quality shampoo and conditioner; do not use just any shampoo to wash your hair, invest in a quality shampoo and after the shampoo wash your hair with conditioner to make the hair smooth and soft. Leave the conditioner in for about two minutes then comb with a wide toothed comb for best results.
- Apply a styling lotion; do not apply too much lotion and make sure you apply it to wet hair for it to infuse well in each strand of the hair.
- Part your hair to the sides when its completely dry; ensure that your hair is thoroughly dry, part it to the sides and iron with a medium inch ceramic flat iron. Iron the bangs up and away from the face for the sleek side swept effect.
- After ironing the bottom drop down the hair and go to the top; pay a lot of attention to the layers and the fringe until the hair is really smooth and straight enough.
- Spray the hair with a shine spray; You will need your hair help firm through the day and bright so spray it with a shine spray of your choice,
- It features a lace front and mono part construction that gives room for off the face styling, you will have a variety of styling options with this wig.
- It also features a hand tied strands that give the illusion of fiber growing straight from the scalp thus making it appear like real natural hair. It will be almost impossible for anyone to notice you are wearing a wig.
- The straight human wig is made to perfection from the best quality and finest Remy hair to keep you comfortable whenever you wear the wig.
- Choose the right hair products; long hair is very delicate so be very careful when choosing the products you use on the hair. Apply more of natural hair products than chemical products to keep your hair healthy. Products that contain avocado oil and olive oil will keep your hair perfect and you will be the answer to all those that think long thick hair is unmanageable.
- Comb out all tangles before washing; before you think about getting your hair wet use a wide toothed comb to remove all tangles that may make combing or styling your hair after washing hard.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly; sleeping with conditioner in your hair is healthy, you will wake up with your hair feeling very lovely but in the morning you should wash out all the conditioner. In fact you should rinse the hair twice with clean water to ensure all conditioner is out.
- Condition your hair; treating your hair is one of the best ways you can keep long and thick hair healthy. Once in a weak deep condition your hair, for fantastic results I recommend you to use 10 Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin, 5 oz because it penetrates through each strand of your hair well, it will make your hair smooth and strong too. You will not go wrong with this one.
- Cut your hair; cutting your hair is the best way to keep your hair free of split ends and make it grow faster. Go to a hair stylist to trim your hair every after six or seven weeks.
- Keep hair clean; spraying your wig too much and applying too much cream and oil to the wig will cause tangling and dirt build up to the wig, Remember you can’t wash the wig daily yet you apply too much products on it. Therefore you should reduce on the amount of products you apply to the wig.
- Apply a light leave in conditioner; I advise you to use Next Image Avocado Shea Butter 2-in-1 Conditioner Detangler 8 oz on your wig for best results.As it repairs dry and heat damaged hair therefore ensuring that your wig is moisturized.
- Leave the wig to air dry; despite the fact you can blow dry human hair wigs, it is best to leave them to air dry to minimize on the damage that heat tools may cause to the wig or better still, use the lowest possible heat level to dry the wig.
8. Long Wavy Clip in Hairpieces
9. Layered Straight Hairpiece
HOW TO STYLE
Layers are extremely marvelous on long hair as they increase on the volume of your hair. Simple long hair styles are astonishing and elegant. Most people on run ways wear such hair styles/wigs, why not try it on your own natural hair with these simple steps below;
- Comb through the hair to remove all tangles; before washing your hair ensure that you gently remove all tangles in the hair so that it is much easier to style and does not break when you’re styling.
- Section up your hair; separate your hair from the middle and divide into two sections with more attention on the crown.
- Use a 1 inch flat iron to iron the hair; grab small strands of your hair and iron them straight starting from about 2 inches away from the roots to the ends of the hair. As you iron endeavor to flip out the ends of the hair to make them not really straight and not curly as well.
- Apply a shine serum; choose your best shine serum and apply it on the curls to make the hair a more appeasing look.
- It is a synthetic hair extension that drops down to your back, it is detailed with long layers at front to flatter your face shape as you desire.
- The synthetic wig has the feel and look similar to human hair making it hard for passers-by to notice you’re wearing a wig.
- Only apply shampoo to the roots of the hair; when you are applying shampoo to the hair concentrate on the scalp.This is because you need to keep your scalp clean.Rinse it out thoroughly well to open hair cuticles for breathing.
- Apply conditioner to mid shafts and ends of the hair; now when it comes to conditioner it is the exact opposite, do not apply conditioner on the scalp but the hair most especially from the mid shafts to the end of the hair because conditioner if formulated to make your hair soft and smooth so there is no need for you to apply it to the scalp.
- Leave your hair to air dry; because most of the time you are not patient enough to dry your hair,you end up damaging the hair because you use blow dryers with high heat. Do yourself a favor and leave the hair to air dry sometimes or better yet blow it to about 60% and leave the remaining 40% to dry naturally.
- Oil your long hair every twice a week; very many times you will find your long hair thick and extremely dry because you do not spare time to oil it and since it is hard for oil to flow from the scalp through shaft to all the way down the long strand, it is necessary that you oil your hair every twice a week.
- Give your hair special treatment; Special treatment is not necessary for daily basis.It may make your hair too oily and uncomfortable so you should only do it once a week. It will help your long hair grow stronger and healthier.
- Avoid bleaching the wig or coloring the wig; if you want to wear a colored wig then it is better to buy of that specific color that you want instead of adding color to your wig. Wig stands are not as strong as human hair so adding bleach will damage the wig.
- Never use regular shampoo on the wig; I recommend Awesome Human Hair Wig Shampoo [ph5] Wig Care Solution Just Soak 7oz for the best result on your wig.
- Do not apply too much product on the wig; only apply what is enough on your wig, excessive use of products will cause dulling film on the wig, make the wig too oily and build up thus increasing your desire to wash the wig daily which destroys your wig.
- Apply a wig spray; do not walk around with a dry wig when they are a variety of sprays that you can use to make your wig last longer. For example Awesome Human Hair Wig Leave-In Conditioning Spray [ph5] Spray Go 7oz is the best solution for all your wig problems.
10. Long Wavy Style
11. Long Wig Soft Black Attached Headband
12. Long 3/4 Wig With Soft Black Attached Headband
13. Long Wave Capless Wig
14. Elegant Long Wavy Synthetic Front Lace Wig
15. Long Centre Parting Layerd Curly Hairstyle
15 Breathtaking Short Hairstyles for Oval Faces – With Curls Bangs
16 Easy-To-Do Long Hairstyles for Thick Hair For All Face Shapes # 6 IS JUST INCREDIBLE
19 Breathtaking Short Hairstyles for Long Faces “I Want Them All, Especially #13?
Long hairstyles for thick hair
Long hair is a dream for every lady though those who have it also have issues caring for the hair because it requires extreme protection, washing styling and oiling. It becomes even hard for the African American type of hair compared to the white ladies hair which is fine and strong. Long Hair is so flexible for numerous designs that finish it to look outstanding, like adding Bangs or up -do yet more still awaits.
One thing i love about long hair is that you can style it any way and the options are just endless. You know every occasion requires a great new look so we ate going to take you through some really cool styles for your long, beautiful looks for every type of event or functions or office and also that picnic that you will not afford to miss out this summer.
1. Feathered Layered
HOW TO STYLE:
This long soft Hairstyles with bangs is the most beautiful hair style you can not afford to miss out on that hot summer day in office. It gives you that relaxing feel and you can wear it almost on any attire, i love how she designed her front bangs that are above the eyebrow. It looked so sexy on her long face and you might be there thinking it might not equally look nice on yours! it will of course take you a little bit of time to look at your face and learn about its shape then it will be like a bed of roses to you. If you have a square face just like her in the picture then you are sorted because those side bangs with these front short layers just look perfect and lets take you through some of the simple tips on how to style you long hair.
- Hold your hair into a Bun; Some times you don’t want hair to get in your way as your do your work. Some of us ladies go to the field and believe me you, hair can become a stressing factor on that hot day because it will generate head as you move out there so you might have to consider holding it up into a bun not minding if its messy because it will give you a relaxed mood when its not tight.
- Elongated Ballet Bun Style; For a more formal look that will stay for longer hours, you might opt for this style. If you have to go to office or any official occasion you don’t want to go with a shabby hair style. You can comb your hair then hold it into a ponytail then wrap them into a hair band then style it in such a way that its a bit longer to give you more elegant appearance.
- Hold your hair into a French Twist; This is a timeless look and it will take you no effort to pull off. This simple but rather sophisticated style can be pulled off by holding your ponytail with your one hand then use the other to wrap it into a hair band then use your hands to spread the hair all around as you tuck it into the bang again. For a fine grip you can there after hold the bun or tie it up with a ribbon.
- Sock bun; This is the style that is between the messy and ballet bun. Its funny but its how it is and you can pull it off by combing your hair into a ponytail then after you wrap it into the first bun. Then you ca release it then hold it at the neck length then either plait it into lose twist or fold it into sections.
- Create a Retro Bun; This kind of bun looks cool and more official. It gives you that vintage sexy appearance that goes down well with the rest of the attire. You can wear this awesome style with an up-do just for more comfort and more firm grip.
- You can do a bow Style; On that night out you do not want to miss the fun so keel your hair long but stylish. For that theme night and funky occasions comb your hair into a ponytail then after from the front, hold half hair then wrap it into a hair band or holder that matches your out fit. Then you can let it flow behind to form a Bow like kind of shape. I love it because its brings out the chick look that will leave every body want more of you.
- Make a half Up-do; This is the best style for a slip over. I love it because it allows you to wrap up your hair easily into the hair cup before you sleep or even plait it into twist so that you can have convenience in your bed. Ponytail has quite many styles among others are Cheerleader pony, beachy pony,side pony as we shall see as we go on.
- Everlasting beauty comes with this piece of extra long synthetic wig feature. I come with those sexy layeres waves and sides swept fringe that five your face a great shape because of the textured end at the back.
- It comes with a smooth crown which create a chic and most of all a stunning look. When this piece sits on your head you feel fresh because it gives you a grip that will make you feel like you have turned 16 again.
- The lace along the front creates the appearance of the real human hair line which allows for styling away just from the face. These variety of looks will surely satisfy any woman’s style needs.
- Natural hair products like Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner will give your hair natural black color and defined natural curls and one thing i like about this kind of product is that it spreads easily into the hair you just have to apply it evenly and it also makes removes tangled hair and makes it straight just in minutes. I love it because it cleanses the hair and scalp.
- For a perfect wig you will need DeMert Wig Weave System Shampoo for Natural and Synthetic Hair 8 oz which will increase manageability and control, it perfectly removes dulling film and unwanted oils and salts which eliminates static electricity problems. This is one product you can never go wrong with.
2. Long Wavy Layers
HOW TO STYLE:
One thing i love about this lovely long curly Bob hair style. The beauty about it is that its so simple and you can pull it off with those short layers and the look will just be so perfect. One thing you have to keep in mind while choosing these kinds of long wavy styles and bangs is the face shape and size of the forehead. It does not have to always be the long curly hair for your long face, you just have to be creative and try on different kinds of short hair, medium length and bob to see which one best looks cool on you. If you have your natural hair lets take some time to get you done with this Cute latest hair styles for medium hair.
- Study your face; Before you go ahead to do layers you have to take some time and study your face, measure it to know if you are a round face, square face, oval or heart shape. All these different face types come will different appearances on different layer styles.
- Study your hair texture; You have to know that layering add a volume to your hair especially when some layers are short in length, If you have long hair or curly you might have to opt for longer layers that don’t differ too much in height.
- Apply mousse or styling cream; Start from ears to the very end of your hair before you can use an iron. Make sure you distribute the cream well and if you have fine or thin hair then apply a voluminous gel right to the roots of the hair to get to get that fresh shiny appearance. Use your fingers and start from the top and insert your fingers then scrunch round and round as you go down. This will evenly spread the cream and give your hair that real curly touch. if you have frizz or if your hair is naturally wavy or curly, then combine a volume product to the roots then add a smoothing serum to the rest of the hair.
- Curl your hair; You can leave the hair to dry and set by it self, avoid air blowing it after applying any cream. Ten to twenty minutes are enough for your hair to settle before you can curl it. When your hair is dry then you can get a skinny curling iron and put it on. Divide your hair into small sections so that you can hold it perfectly while passing the curling iron through.
- Go ahead and Shape the layers; Your hair stylist then can go on and take you through the process of styling the layers on your hair. If you have your natural hair its always important you keep your hair oiled and sprayed on the daily to keep it strong.
- Human hair; Adelle large hand tied wig is a fine silk smooth and classic piece made out of real human hair which gives it that real human hair look that gives you comfort and confidence like you have your natural hair on.
- Hand tied; one thing i love about this piece it that it has a hand tied cap which is entirely hand knotted which gives a strong foundation for every single strand and this gives the wig long life plus limited chanced of damage through combing and styling it.
- Long straight length; This straight length gives this piece versatile styling that you can do about any shape or style with it. You can even go ahead and curl the end to make it look like a curled short wig. The list is endless.
- If you want to maintain your health looking and long hair then its high time you worked on your diet. Eat foods rich in vitamins since the hair needs proteins to look healthy you will need to balance your diet. get plenty of vitamin c, irons and zinc for strong nice hair.
- Natural hair needs great attention and care other wise it will break or even get damaged. Learn about the kind of products that do or have done well on your tipe of hair so that you avoid these issues. I always love aroe-vela products because they are free from chemicals.
- Some times it takes just a little effort to save the last! So that said you’ve got to spare some little energy after your long day and brush your wig and then hang it onto a wig stand to avoid entangling. Combing out the entangled spots leads to strand breaking and wig will get damaged.
3. Long Sleek Style
4. Long Wavy Capless Wig
The long Bob wavy hairstyle with bangs will save you that stress of styling you long hair or change that boring long hair style that you have had for long. One thing I love about layering the hair is that no matter the size it will just bring out the best of the style. For those of you who have thick hair count your selves in the lucky ones because there is no better look than wavy layered thick hair, don’t you agree with me when I say it looks just sexy and on point?. Lets go through some of the easy styling tips for a beautiful Long wavy layered Hairstyle.
- Chose the right hair product; Natural hair can be prone to dryness and frizziness so its always important to choose products that will not cause damage to your hair. Try using shampoos and conditioners made with natural ingredients to protect your hair from damages that are caused bu chemicals like Silicones and also some products contain sulfates which might become dangerous both to the hair and the human skin yet its common in most commercial products.
- Wash with cold water; Always avoid washing your hair with warm water. I will give you the secret on how to tame your frizz, i always use the coldest water from the fridge because you know cold water causes the shift to close which makes the curls look sleek and shiny when the hair is dry. if you cant stand the coldness on your scalp then wash your hair from the sink.
- Air dry your hair; You know you have to keep it healthy by avoiding the heating and drying machines because they also come with their own side effects so if you can air dry your hair then that’s the way to go. Use a towel to dry out the water from the hair then you can wrap it up for about ten minutes then release it for about thirty minutes. This allows your hair to get aerated as much as possible and you can use your nails to separate the hair time after time just to separate the entangled hair.
- Apply a Moisturizing Products; Now as you air dry your hair, you can go ahead and moisturize it with a conditioner or curl cream through your hair. Then you can go ahead and add up a curl defining gel then use your nails to scratch round and round your hair to get that fine texture. Make sure the roots are oiled well just like the rest of the hair and when you are done use your fingers to roll around the hair to get that fine curly definition.
- Brush the hair; Now that the hair is dry, you can brush it or comb it but if you have naturally curled hair then you might have to comb it when it is still moist so make sure you don’t dry it 100%, just leave it like t 80% then comb your straight. To maintain your curls you may wet the hair before you comb it every morning so that the curls can get back to shape or use a moisturizing product to redefine your curls.
- Maintain your fresh curly look; If you have fine hair then you might have to keep the curls together because they may fall easily so have your curl cream, gel or mousse so that you can keep applying as the day goes by but for those of you with thick strong hair then you are good to go.
- This Lace Front; The wig is hand-tied and is ready-to-wear. It creates the illusion of a natural looking front hairline which gives the one wearing it an amazing off-the-face styling versatility. Also the Monofilament top is hand-tied which greatly adds up the the illusion of natural hair growth.
- Flex Combs; It comes with a fitting flexible elastic edge in front and the back that provides comfortable fitting to all head sizes for a nice fit. You will not be scared of the wig flying off after it has worn out no! it will take it some good time depending on the care you give to it of course.
- For an astonishing Long wavy hair style, you might have to chemically treat it for the African American type of hair. This type is thick and fussy which makes the styling complicated which is the reason why most opt for chemical treating the hair to reduce on the pain they go through while detangling the natural hair. If you treat the hair you will save your self the burden of going through hot combing after a swim.
- As a hair stylist a recommend you use a wig comb when ever you are dentangling the wig or styling it. Hair trim comb comes with those fine soft teeth that never break a strand and this will leave your wig intact and looking great than ever. This prolongs the life span saving you a great deal of purchasing a new wig every after six months.
5. Sleek Straight
Don’t you just feel like coloring your long dark hair some times? I mean looks like these give you a second thought!, have you heard about Peek-a-boo-highlights? now those are the kind of colors we mean. This vibrant Bright highlight is layered well that you will not avoid but give it a second glance but that’s if and only if the attire matched on such color is on point other wise you will run on the front page of every magazine fashion police! Funny right?! All in all worry not because style is what we were created to do and we have your back on the different tips that will see you pull the best of this Long Brown colored hair styles with bangs.
- Select the level of your favorite color; You can use a hair style magazine to match up colors that would look perfect on you depending on your skin complexion and your fashion colors. You do not want to pic up a color that with collide with your favorite cloth’s colors so its always perfect to pic up a color that it neutral to your attire.
- Identify the strength of the developer; Before you go ahead and purchase take some time to look at what you are looking for. If you want only color and not lightening your hair or you want your hair darker then go for Ten volume mild developer but if your color is a bit lighter then you can go with twenty volume. If you need to use more volumes you might have to use a professional stylist for advice other wise you might damage your hair so you have to be careful.
- Visit the hair stylist; You can now go to your favorite saloon and start on the hair dye. Some times its not easy to mix the dye or even dye your self if you are not a specialist so you will go to the saloon and they will help you on a small fee i guess.
- This piece is machine made cap construction that looks natural and will give you that natural hair look you will never get with any other pieces on market today.
- Its an open and heat-friendly product that will give you a breathable and light feel all day long.
- You can get it in quite many hybrid colors that are vibrant to give you that ultimate stylish look that will leave your girlfriends wonder how expensive you are.
- You should know this by now that before you enter bed, it’s good to wrap your hair in a net and protect your hair from drying effects of your cotton sheets or pillow covers. This will help you even to keep your style because your hair will not be entangled as you rotate in the bed, it will save you a great deal of work in the morning because you will not have to take long hours styling your hair over and over again.
- In order to extend the life of your synthetic wig i recommend you use styling and conditioning products that are free from chemical like –Dr. Miracle’s Conditioning Shampoo blended with olive and jojoba oils for a strong shiny and healthy wig, It also keeps your wig clean and conditioned, looking natural than ever
6. Thick Long Wave
Long Blonde Bob with bangs is the hair style that looks nice on most of the face shapes and all the ladies out there will agree with me that its simple, light, stylish and makes you feel just nice like never before. Talk about those kind of thick wigs that you wear on that hot day and you regret why you chose it in the first place because of heat!,this piece lies well and gives you head a fine grip that you will not feel the heat and more so no need to keep styling because the style can take you all through the day. If you have your natural hair I also have your back. You can pull it off with this Long Blonde Bob style with bangs like never before. Lets look at some simple tips that will help us style natural hair.
- Apply styling lotion; Am always emphasizing Bumble and Bumbles styling lotion because I have tested it and I know it is good for synthetic hair or you can use thickening spray then you can blow dry with cold air then you can straighten it with a wig brush. Then you can apply Bumble’s spray for texture and more hold.
- Add short layers; For a great appearance with medium hair you will add some cool layers that will match the length of your Oval face and look cool on the cheek bones. I love it when the short small layers start from the front to the behind and then the curly shoulder lengths hair spreads over the shoulders giving it a cool view from the front. This gives you room for accessorizing as much as you can though some times some thing simple like a golden necklaces will look elegant with such simple style.
- Style your hair; Separate your hair into three sections and then hold the first section in your hands then wrap the end to the curling iron for about 10 seconds then release. Do this like for three times until you get that round like shape then go to the next. It bring out that nice finishing that holds your face and gives it a more volume.
- Finish with a spray; After all the styling its always advisable to finish with a spray so that it adds some volume and makes the hair thick that will stay intact for long hours.
- This Lace Front wig is hand-tied and is ready-to-wear. It creates the illusion of a natural looking front hairline which gives the one wearing it an amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
- Also the Monofilament top is hand-tied which greatly adds up the the illusion of natural hair growth.
- Shampoo your hair Daily. Unless you have dry hair but if you have oily hair make sure you shampoo more often to keep your scalp clean. When you rinse your hair with water, and everything in your hair will be washed away. You can use conditioner everyday so that you maintain unspoilt ends and shampoo am mush as you can.
- Human hair wigs are easy to care for because you be like you are caring for your natural hair with common shampoos and conditioners. It has a lace front that makes the bang appear nice ans sexy to any face shape and its too light on the head cutting off those old heavy wigs.
7. Blonde Hand-Tied Straight Human Hair
8. Full lace Long Human Hair
9. Straight Remy Human Hair
10. Lace Front Straight Remy Human Hair
11. Silky Straight
HOW TO STYLE:
The ombre colored Fine Long Hairstyles with Bangs is the most close to natural colored hair and its easy to blend on any type and color of hair. I am sure at some point you have colored your hair and for brown hair, the ombre mix pulls it off. You can use permanent color or temporally color which you can decide to wash off any time just like that. We take you through some of the simple tips on how you can tint your natural hair and pull off that great look.
- Learn your hair; Some hair can turn frail or brittle when you expose it to coloring so you have to learn your hair depending on the past experience. If you have soft hair you might have to go for semi-permanent color because they they fade faster than permanent colors. One thing i like on these colors is that they are gentle on the hair and don’t lead to breaking of hair.
- Purchase your favorite dye; Go ahead and look at different products in your local hair store and get the best . If you are not sure then go and contact your stylist or read hair dye magazines and products and choose from the selection.
- Make a choice of the color; You do not have to chose colors that will not match your personality, always stay within two or three color shades of your natural hair because it will not make you noticed by everybody that you just had a hair dye. Always do a strand test of the color before you go ahead and dye it. you might have to mix more to get the thick texture or dilute it a bit to get the real mixture.
- Prepare your dye; Follow the instructions that come inside the dye box to mix it perfectly without leaving any particles or ask for help from any one home so that you get a fine mix. Put the mix into a small bowl so as to use your paint brush softly for a fine mixture.
- Wear protection; Wrap you neck from the neck to the chin to avoid the dye going onto your clothes and also use protective gear like hand gloved because dye on skin can take 5 days to wash off if left to dry. Alternatively you can use an apron or tear a hole into a trash bag and let it cover the rest of the body.
- Divide the hair and apply the dye; You can now separate your hair into sections using a comb and then hold the parts that you want to dye first into your palm and use the brush to spread the dye into it. Make sure you don’t miss any parts because then you will not achieve what you wished to have.
- Wash the dye out; After about 30 minutes of relating the hair to dry, you can now rinse the hair. You can use warm water to clean out the dye from your hair than apply the conditioner that comes with your kit. Its always good to condition the hair every after dying because it will restore moisture and bring out that shiny texture to the hair.
- Use conditioner for color treated hair; In the dye kit there are instructions on how to use the dye without first visiting the salon. Conditioners help to make the hair color last even longer. You can research more about dying before going ahead or visit your salonist.
- This hair has a pressure sensitive clip which is easy to apply, lightweight and cant be damaged easily. its non permanent though so you can use color one again when this one fades off. it has true to life fiber strands that can stand high levels of heat and humidity and they offer a variety of styling options.
- Mind about the water you use on your hair. Chlorine and calcium rich waters can wreak damage on your hair and even cause damage to your skin causing dryness, brittled and dull. You can use a filter to keep the deposits from coating the hair.
- The trick in caring for a wig is simple. Just keep these two things in mind. Combing it gently and also keep it on a wig stand. It doesn’t take a lot to keep your wigs in shape. Just follow those simple instructions.
12. Flirty Natural Straight
13. Gisele by Jon Renau
14. Pin Up by Illusions
31 Delightful Medium Length Celebrity-Inspired Hairstyles
Long Hairstyles with Bangs
Long Hairstyles with Side Bangs
CUTE BANGS – 16 Short Hairstyles with Bangs Side Fringes
Long hair defines it all with your round face shape to look beautiful.If you have such long Hair just know you only need to add a bit of creativity to finish it all.I want to assure you as a stylist that choosing to have naturally long hair is not a mistake because even without too much accessorizing you will still look stunning.You only need to add a bit of creativity to finish it off.
I have heard a variety of stories about long hair being hard to maintain and needing too much product, well I do not think that it is true if you love your hair there’s no reason as to why you wouldn’t take good care of it or spend money on all the products it needs to be healthy, I mean after all at the end of the day it is you that grabs all the attention. And for all the ladies that look at long haired babes and you feel like they are lucky and you’re not well, all that has come to an end as beautiful stunning hairstyles/wigs have been provided for you below. Have been wondering how people actually grow their hair to the extreme and how you should do to get your hair long? That is just what I have written about, the products that works well with it and those that doesn’t work well with your hair have been listed below.Just got started, scroll down to see exactly what I am talking about.
2. Long Wavy 3/4 Wig
HOW TO STYLE:
Long hair is gorgeous on its own but when left too plain it may look boring so spice it up with some curls, look at how this lady in the pic looks with the long wavy hair, the side swept bangs that flatters her round face really well and gives her that fantastic elegant look to compliment her.During winter long hair styles are the way to go because it keeps you warm throughout the day. If you have long hair try out this sleek and modern hair style with these steps only on your natural hair;
- Begin with clean hair; with your hair still dump apply your favorite styling product and part hair to the side for the side swept effect. Make sure not to apply styling products to dry and dirty hair.
- Grab a large sized curling iron to curl the hair; Divide your hair into sections.Get small sized strands of the hair and wrap them around the curling iron and gently roll out the curling iron to make the wavy pattern, continue grabbing bits of your hair and re do the process until your whole head is done.
- Continue curling the hair; if you are not yet convinced with the wavy pattern go ahead and scrunch for a more appeasing wavy appearance. Roll the ends of your hair onto your fingers and scrunch the hair.
- Spray the hair to finish; its very good to always spray the hair with a quality hair spray to give it that stunning glow and shiny look.
- The beautiful feminine wig is made out of synthetic fiber with soft flowing waves and the waves will look amazing on your round face shape.The fiber feels and moves like real human hair.
- It comes with easy insert combs at the top and bottom of the cap to hold the wig firm and secure it all day long, this way you will feel very comfortable when you wear the wig.
- Always use a mild shampoo when cleansing; when it comes to wavy hair, frizz is most likely to become like a characteristic for it so I advise that whenever you are cleansing the hair use a mild shampoo and use it only on the scalp not the hair.This is because hair will only frizz if it is dry and whenever you use shampoo on your wavy hair it becomes dry.I recommend you to use Shiseido Super Mild Hair Shampoo – 600ml because it prevents natural nutrients from flowing out of the hair and protects it from becoming dry.This is what a good shampoo should offer.
- Always finger comb the hair; combs are more likely to cause frizz and friction each time you comb the hair.Its always better to use your fingers to comb through your hair to reduce on frizz and keep the wavy pattern in the hair.
- Use styling gels to style wavy hair; do away with the heat styling some times because this is the safest way to style your hair, apply a styling gel and scrunch. Try the L’oreal LOreal Studio Line Light Headed Melting Gel because it is Strong as in it holds hair best ,feeling fresh and light.
- Always wash out conditioner with Luke warm or cold water; hot water does the same damage to your hair like heat tools so you should always use Luke-warm water or just cold water to rinse your hair.
- Comb through the wig to remove tangles; because the wig is too long its most likely to become frizzy so it advisable that you gently comb through the wig using a wig comb or a pick and be extra gentle so that you do not damage the hair. Whenever you use force on the wig, hair keeps flying away hence making the wig lose its shape.
- Make sure you rinse all shampoo out with cold water; after washing the wig make sure you rinse out all the shampoo because it contains acids that could bleach the hair if not washed out well.
- Spritz the wig with wig conditioner before it dries; before drying the wig, spray it with a quality wig spray to keep the wig moisturized.I recommend you to use the ON Organic Natural Premium Oil-Free Weave Wig Conditioner Detangler Tangerine 2.0 fl oz, because it detangles and conditions at the same time.
- Allow the wig to air dry; you should always let the wig dry naturally, this way it will dry completely and will still stay in its shape, Do not hang the wig until it is perfectly dry.
2. Long Sleek Style
HOW TO STYLE:
Doesn’t she look amazing with the long hair with a bang, bangs are trendy and the latest hair styles/wigs every woman would want to try on. You do not want to miss out on this beautiful hair style which is blonde and brown to accent your skin tone so well. This hairstyle provides a wonderful natural looking solution to your face shape and i personally am astonished with the way the lady in the picture looked outstanding with her unique top. If you want to try on this hair style, follow these simple steps below but apply them on only natural hair;
- Blow dry hair with a paddle brush; to make hair as smooth as it looks in the picture above you should blow dry it using a paddle brush. Comb the hair at the front forward and the rest backwards or comb it both sides of the chin fully to pull an elegant look.
- Pay greater attention to the bangs; as you blow dry ,comb the bangs forward toward your face just like you see the lady in the picture. Point the nozzle of the blow dryer down wards this way you will reduce on frizz which is a characteristic of long hair.
- Spray the hair with a heat protect-ant spray; remember you already used a blow dryer to dry the hair and you are about to use a flat iron so you need to protect your hair by spraying it using a heat protect-ant.
- Use a flat iron to smooth out all the strands of the hair; get your ceramic flat iron and iron the hair so that each strand of the hair is really smooth, then apply a shine serum for a shine look .
- It features a cap less cap construction for a more natural look and appearance this will make you comfortable and almost no one will be able to notice you are wearing a wig.
- The wig is made from synthetic fiber of high quality so it can be professionally styled in any way that you please and still suit your face perfectly.
- The wig is long flowing to mid way the back, it is a straight sleek style with a center part featuring soft layers and face flattering with bangs. You will not go wrong with the hair style.
- Avoid washing your hair daily; long hair is more prone to dryness so the more you wash the hair the drier it becomes so make sure that you only wash your hair twice a week but not every single day because your hair will get more dry and in the long run your hair will start breaking.
- Oil your hair every twice a week; unlike short hair and medium hair, long hair will become dry ,most of the time and it is up to you to make your hair oily, when it comes to long hair you should oil it every twice a week. I recommend you to use love the Organix – Penetrating Oil Extra For Dry, Coarse Hair Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil – 3.3 oz. Because it will keep you well oiled and prevent hair from becoming dry.
- Trim your hair; each time you comb the hair it gets split ends that make your hair look untidy and stunted too, therefore you need to trim your hair as this is trick behind growing long hair. Just trim your hair and see if it won’t grow longer and at a faster rate.
- Use a wide toothed comb; to prevent your hair from becoming frizzy and friction that makes your hair break you should comb the hair with a wide toothed comb because it creates less friction.
- Avoid washing the hair with regular shampoo; regular shampoo will just mess up your wig, always use a synthetic wig shampoo to wash the wig.And the perfect shampoo to use on your wig is DeMert Wig Weave System Shampoo for Natural and Synthetic Hair 8 oz Because it leaves your wig well conditioned and clean. It is great for wigs, weaves , hair extensions and hair pieces.
- Do not soak the wig in water; the wig itself does not dry easily and it makes the drying process even longer so when you are washing the wig, make sure that you do not soak it in water, just hold the wig in your hands and sprinkle water on it.
- Avoid combing the wig when it is wet; when the wig is wet it is still too fragile so combing it will make the wig fiber break.Only make sure you comb the wig completely dry or just before you wash it.
- Always use combs not brushes; brushes are more likely to cause a lot of frizz and friction so it is better to comb the hair using wide toothed combs that create less friction and make the hair break.
3. Water Wavy Synthetic Full Lace Wig
4. Long Wavy Human Hair
HOW TO STYLE:
They’re a number of long hair styles that just make you fall in love with your hair and this one is just one of them, its brown color is amazing and the wavy ends are sexy with this hair style.No matter what , you will pull out that look of a Beauty queen .That fringe that covers three quarters of your face gives you a great frame together with the wavy bangs. If you want to get stunning follow these simple steps on your natural hair;
- Wash the hair with good quality shampoo and conditioner; massage your scalp when shampooing so that it is thoroughly clean and concentrate on the hair when conditioning.
- Apply your favorite heat protect-ant; to avoid damaging your hair when heat styling ,it is better to reduce the damage by applying a heat protect-ant to your hair.
- Take your flat iron to smooth; section up the hair, iron the fringe and top parts of the hair to make the crown sleek and smooth.
- Drop down the hair and curl the ends; get small strands of hair and curl them with a large barrel curling iron, do this stating from the middle of the hair to the ends of each strand. You can then re-do the process until the entire head is finished.
- Break up the curls with your hands and spray; use your favorite hair spray to make the hair shiny and pass your finger through the curls to break up the curls.
- It is a long wig with wavy bangs at the ends that frame your face just like you want it to look, it will make you look great and grab you lots and lots of attention when you try the wig on.
- It is made from the finest human hair, it is therefore 100% human hair that is soft, feels and looks smooth.You can therefore style or dye in any way that you wish.
- It features a full lace top construction that creates the appearance of natural hair at the hair line and allows parting and styling in any direction and off the face styling to make you look flawless.
- The hair is completely hand-tied thus creating the movement of real natural hair and contours to your head for unending comfort all through the day.
- Use hair mousse to style the hair; instead of using heat styling tools, why not just apply a mousse and style the hair with just that, Pantene Pro-V Triple Action Volume Maximum Hold Hair Mousse 6.6 Oz (Pack of 3), because it boosts all strands and gives hair volume.
- Wash the hair with cold water; please ensure that each time you wash the hair you use cold water, since hot water makes the hair dry. Cold water on the other hand leaves the hair shiny without making the oils in the scalp melt that it is why you have more reason to wash hair with cold water not hot water.
- Avoid combing the hair when it’s wet; I guess you have come across people telling you to always comb through the hair when you apply conditioner, because when your hair is wet its still too fragile and this makes the hair break each time you comb through, simply wait for the hair to dry and then comb or better yet comb it before washing.
- Do not use too much product; people have the mentality that when you wash your hair it becomes healthier yet this is just the total opposite because applying too much product just makes your hair greasy and leaves it feeling dirty even when you have just washed. Only apply what is enough for the hair.
- Condition the hair; when it comes to long hair you need to be extra careful, wash the hair with conditioner each time you shampoo so that you leave the hair moisturized and also deep condition the wig every once a month, this is the easiest way to having soft and smooth hair.
- Allow the wig to air dry on a wig stand; however much the wig is human hair blow drying should only be your last resort, only if you’re in a hurry should you blow dry the wig but otherwise it is always best to let the wig air dry on a wig stand to avoid enlarging the wig cap.
- Limit the use of heat tools on the hair; I know how much you love styling your hair but it is the best way you can save your natural hair not the wig.The heat is strong on wig fiber so it is most likely that each time you use a heat tool to style the wig it becomes weak and at the end of it all it will last for a shorter time compared to how long it’s supposed to last.
- Spritz the wig with some water when it starts to become dry; Whenever the wig becomes dry or frizzy and you feel like it is going to start tangling,its advisable to pour water in spritz bottle and spritz the wig with some water to reduce on the frizz.
- Avoid sleeping with the wig; when you are going to sleep take trouble to remove the wig and hang it on the stand then go ahead and sleep.If you sleep with the wig on, you will make it lose its shape.
5. Long wavy Hairstyles for Round Faces
6. Extra Long Straight Human Hair
HOW TO STYLE;
When it comes to black hair with a combination of it being long it becomes another story of looking all great. This hair style is long it goes down to below your shoulder with straight bangs to make your round face shape well framed. This is a style you will pull off in just minutes and look amazing for an occasion, to try out the hair style on your natural hair follow these easy steps below;
- Apply a serum to wet hair; before you make your hair dry make sure you apply a styling product so that your hair can look beautiful after styling.
- Blow dry the hair with a paddle brush; for the smooth appearance you blow dry the hair with a paddle brush, the nozzle of the blow dryer should follow the brush so that the hair dries really well and comes out straight. Comb the hair forward towards the face with great attention on the fringe.
- Grab your flat iron; for a more smooth texture just like you see in the picture above, you should use flat iron to iron small size strands of the hair until you finish smoothing the whole head.
- Leave the hair to cool; whenever you use heat on the hair, you should let it cool a bit from all the heat.
- The wig comes with sleek straight extremely long bangs that are just perfect for any party that you will go to, you turn heads with the wig.
- It is made from 100% Remy human hair that is soft and smooth so you do not have to worry about styling because the wig can be styled in any way that you want.
- It features a pure stretch cap construction that stretches to whichever fit is comfortable for you.It eliminates pressure point and friction against the scalp.
- Always use a ceramic flat iron; they are very many types of flat irons that are available on market but would only recommend you to buy ceramic flat irons because they have always done wonders for me, the Remington Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener is the best because it heats in just 30 seconds hence saving you a lot of time. Its heat level is adjustable limiting the damage it may cause on your hair.
- Always eat a balanced diet; eating a balanced diet is one of the things people have ignored these days yet it is the most important step to growing long and healthy hair.Therefore always ensure that you eat a balanced diet.
- Apply a good quality hair pomade; because of the many products that have come up people find themselves forgetting to use hair pomade yet it prevents your hair from becoming dry, for example 2 Pack – Nature’s Blessing Hair Pomade, it is a very good pomade that will add strength to your roots.
- Sometimes let the hair air dry; I know how hard it can get when you wait for over hours for your hair to air dry but for reasons you ask your self whether is it for the good or bad of your hair. The answer is ,its absolutely correct to air dry your hair because it stays healthier this way. long Hair can be very hard to dry naturally because of its length, I am not telling you to do this daily but you can do this once in awhile for the safety and health of your hair.
- Avoid washing the wig daily; you will regret why you ever did this as the wig will get spoilt in just a month or less so you should ensure that you do not wash the wig daily, wash it only after wearing it more than 25 times.
- You can restyle the wig only if you know how to; you may need to keep your wig in shape so sometimes you can re style the wig using a flat iron but make sure that it is at the lowest volume and do not style the wig every now and then.
- Use mild products on the wig; these will help to sustain the wig longer most especially when it comes to human hair wigs, you can try the Bumble and Bumble Seaweed Conditioner Hair Conditioners And Treatments.It locks in moisture and keeps your wig in perfect shape.
6. Soft Layers Curly
7. Lace Front
HOW TO STYLE
Look exclusively beautiful with long curly layers a perfect choice for any lady who needs to change her looks other kind of hairstyles.You can’t go wrong with this hair style ladies , the more you delay trying it out is the more you will fail to rock with hairstyles of the latest fashion trend.Ladies don’t cheat your self of that beauty you need you show of during your fun tine.What will you tell your grand kid about? When you wear it long the whole look becomes a true definition of sexiness, amazing especially because of its volume and that defines a perfect woman.More to add on this article is this hair style that will absolutely look flawless at any party you’re to attend whether soon all any time you feel like partying. You can easily do it yourself without the help of a stylist with just these simple steps. Please note that the steps only apply to your natural hair;
- Wash the hair with a gentle shampoo; curly hair dries easily so whenever you wash it make sure you use a gentle shampoo to wash the hair so that it does not become too dry.
- Blow dry with a diffuser; since curly hair is more prone to frizz it is always better to use a diffuser to dry the hair so that it does not become frizzy.
- Scrunch the hair; get small strands of the hair roll them around your finger then twist it as you roll it out the same way you would with a curling iron.This time just make your finger act as the curling iron as you drop down that section then grab another. Continue with the same process until you complete the entire head but as you scrunch ensure to leave the top parts from the crown smooth. Only scrunch from the middle to the ends of the hair.
- Set the style with a strong hold spray; when you finish with all the scrunching spray the hair with a holding spray to make your hair look shiny and for firm hold all day long.This will add perfection to your hair and you will pull great looks.
- It is a ready to wear wig made out of synthetic hair that feels like human hair , therefore soft and smooth.
- It comes with a lace front cap construction that creates that illusion of natural hair growth at the hair line and allows styling away from the face.
- The wig is extremely long and has wavy style at the bangs that frames your face shape really well and gives that beautiful look that every woman loves.
- Use a good quality shampoo to wash the hair; when you go to purchase a shampoo do not just go in for just any shampoo, make sure you purchase a shampoo that is of good quality not just a matter of buying what you come across and what does not give you results you need , I highly recommend you to buy Johnsons Extra Conditioning Shampoo, 2-in-1 Formula For Thick/Curly Hair, 18 Ounce Because of it gentleness on curly hair, is soapy free and it is also alcohol free.
- Always condition each time you shampoo; despite the fact that there’s a wide range of shampoo on market and there’s a need to shampoo your hair, it is not advisable to over shampoo your hair because it makes your hair dry. The safer way to do this is by conditioning your hair each time you shampoo it. This you will prevent your hair from becoming dry and making it soft and smooth.
- Spray the hair; curly hair is not the kind of hair you just wake up in the morning and just comb for sake of combing and with away after for work but you need to give it extra attention by applying a hair spray on it to make it soft for combing.So you need to purchase a right hair spray for your curly hair to look perfect.I recommend you to buy Hask Placenta Pure Shine Spray- Because its curly hair styling creams are the best.
- Avoid using too many different products at once; I understand you have a variety of styling products that you have purchased for your hair but that is not the problem, it only becomes a problem when you start to apply each product on the hair at the same time. Your hair will become too oily and greasy and at the end of the day you will be messed up.
- Spray the wig; find a good wig spray that will keep your wig moisturized and environmental friendly. By spraying your wig you will be adding life to your wig to last for long but apply it evenly for best results.I recommend you to buy Brandywine Aerosol Wig Spray.
- Condition the wig to keep it moisturized; much as it is not good to wash the wig every day , it is very advisable to condition the wig daily to keep it moisturized and prevent it from becoming dry.
- Finger comb and burnish the brushes; do away with brushes after all they are even expensive .You will pull it well with your fingers that are god given and at no cost. Look great as you pass your fingers through the curls to remove the tangles and walk away.
8. Long Luscious Curly
9. Straight Heat Defiant Clip In Extensions
10.Extra Long Straight Human Hair
11. Amber Hand-tied
12. Long Remy Human Hair
13. Remy Hair Full Lace Long Wig
14. Long Straight Handmade Human Hair
15. Long Wavy
Long Hairstyles for Round Faces
40 Extremely Professional Work Hairstyles for Long Hair – 2014
15 Eye-Catching Long Hairstyles for Round Faces – Includes WIGS
Short Hairstyles for Round Faces